2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ post game and he's mad AF.

Him and Barry Trammel are going at it.
Russ disrespecting the local guy because he lost, is sad.
Russ is wrong man.

Last edited:

Russ is wrong man.

They talk about that often on The Franchise :lol: how Russ treats national media different from local

Agree to disagree, but i HATE our standard unis
laugh.gif
I remember how fire they looked in 03. They look so old and dated now.

He knew who was on the roster when he re-upped. But hey...loyalty right?

Russ not bolting OKC to join a different team is a completely different discussion altogether. Blaming him for their struggles this season is what the discussion is right now and thats stupid AF.

& conveniently forget bout Harden being 0-7 from 3 & still being able to win. But Russ shot 10/28 though. So that's why they lost
laugh.gif
ummm did you watch the shots he was taking in the last 3 minutes?  You think that was the right thing to do?

I remember how fire they looked in 03. They look so old and dated now.
Bruh the jerseys are 14 years old my goodness management acting like we're the lakers bulls and celtics ain't nothing finless about those jerseys

Russ not bolting OKC to join a different team is a completely different discussion altogether. Blaming him for their struggles this season is what the discussion is right now and thats stupid AF.
Blaming him for their struggles is not the same as holding him accountable for a garbage sequence of shooting/decisionmaking in crunchtime.

Russ is wrong man.

Last few possessions dude was pissed. One play on d he was so mad he didnt even realize bev ran to other side of court. Hes a true competitor but has no people skills. Not saying hes a bad teammate but Imo hesnot a very good 1 either.

Blaming him for their struggles is not the same as holding him accountable for a garbage sequence of shooting/decisionmaking in crunchtime.

Some of those were bad shots but they were already behind the 8 ball at that point. The bad shots were mostly when they were down 5 under a minute. Again, I'm gonna copy and paste my post from a couple pages back...

ANYONE with a brain knows in the 4th quarter of NBA games is when defenses tighten up more than ever. OKC literally has ZERO shooting out on the floor. ZERO. ZILCH NADA. This RUINS any floor spacing for Westbrook to get good looks and penetrate or even find a teammate because the defense is sagging off non shooters. At that point the shot clock is down to nothing and Westbrook has to chuck up an ugly shot. They are an insanely flawed offensive team at the moment and its a miracle they are even having the success they are this season. They are talent deficient.

Be better people.

Last edited:
Yeah. This series is a wrap in 6. Bulls getting swept.

National TV Rondo ain't trippin anyone through that door....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom