2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they are better than what they've shown
they are playing the W's which is basically an all-star team :lol:
they got to be one of the younger teams in the nba, right?

Blazers roster is pretty good even if it might not be title contending, just an off year for them.
They really aren't. Their best two players are 6'2 and cant guard a chair. Idk how far you can feasibly go with those 2 guys playing 35 min a night with no rim protection to cover for them.

Last edited:
sick.gif

They really aren't. Their best two players are 6'2 and cant guard a chair. Idk how far you can feasibly go with those 2 guys playing 35 min a night with no rim protection to cover for them.
Don't think that matters if the rest of the team are good defenders.  

Yeah these signings didn't help matters either lol
I would say Turner is the only bad signing.  Crabbe is overpaid but an elite shooter and Ezeli was just injured.

[thread="661661"]Quote:[/thread]
i think they are better than what they've shown

they are playing the W's which is basically an all-star team :lol:

they got to be one of the younger teams in the nba, right?

Youngest in The NBA.

i dont even think they were expecting to "compete" this soon, especially, last yr. blew away all expectations with LMA and wes leaving and basically relying on their guards.
terry stotts almost won COTY against a 73W coach. i personally thought he he should've gotten it and i am a w's homer
give the team some time. they got a solid ownership, front office, coach, and some nice pieces to build around

Last edited:
Why is Charles Barkley the spokesperson for racial issues? This big goofy *** dude needs to stay far away from those types on convos, cause he always sounds like the black puppets plastered on Fox News.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom