2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This came up in the reg season thread also. I'm just a huge Klay guy, all that is. The smart money takes Draymond 10/10 times.

Steph Curry is the last person on that team who should be taking a pay cut. But if they manage to keep it all together I will be shocked.

So if Kawhi loses in the first round he's teflon, but Russ loses and he's fraudulent? Interesting. 

You always rely on corny **** like this. If Kawhi loses interest in guarding his man/contesting shots and starts ignoring wide open teammates to launch airballs, he can get criticized too. So far he's played incredibly well in the series coming into tonight. We can do this weird thing called judging players based on what they do/don't do on the floor.

KD gonna win a ring, leave and then come to the knicks to play with his fellow unicorn 
nerd.gif

This came up in the reg season thread also. I'm just a huge Klay guy, all that is. The smart money takes Draymond 10/10 times.

Steph Curry is the last person on that team who should be taking a pay cut. But if they manage to keep it all together I will be shocked.

I think these guys keep it together and go till the wheels fall off. I mean, look at the Spurs. Duncan, Manu, Tony all deserved max deals in their own right, but they took payouts for the greater good of the team and to put themselves in the best position to win. Athletes have done this before and will do so moving forward. I don't think it's a foregone conclusion to presume this Warriors team won't consider it. But as the saying goes, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall"

Makes me wonder what LeBron's fall will look like. Maybe worse than Dwight Howard

Last edited:
Dang, they're really letting these boys play. OKC is mauling Houston.

Whoever comes out the winner tonight will have really earned it.

Last edited:
At some point the NBA is gonna have to address drawing fouls in that way. If the offensive player is fishing for contact and initiates it it shouldnt be a foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom