2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, please note that I didn't reach out to him out of nowhere. He stays soliciting his services on NT, so I gave it a try lol.

Last edited:
"how does he average 10 assists if his teammates can't shoot?"
"subjectively, like this...."
"you got it man. all subjective"

like what is the point of you even asking me?

im sorry, BEGGING ME to NOT avoid answering....if this is the response?

Someone with a ban hammer/pls

i've been reporting people left and right.

meth likes when you report people instead of insult them back.

i got banned from the 2k thread and it's tumbleweeds in there.

this is why this forum stinks now.

dudes will literally post negative replies after i post, THEN report me for clowning them for it.

instead, i will do the reporting.

you trynna talk basketball or impress more NTers?

and again, DC quoted me in here and told me to discuss in here from twitter.

i didn't come here for yall.

literally came here to finish the convo i was having with DC.

just block me back.

He's in a playoff thread mainly talking about a player and team not in the playoffs. But he thinks we are the ones with a problem.

Victor Oladipo was considered a good player last season in Orlando. He put up identical numbers this season but now he's complete garbage. His FG% went up and even his 3s went up this season but somehow he's worse. Ha ha ha

Last edited:
Victor Oladipo was considered a good player last season in Orlando. He put up identical numbers this season but now he's complete garbage. His FG% went up and even his 3s went up this season but somehow he's worse. Ha ha ha

This is false dude got demoted and traded cause ORL didn't want to pay him the max.

The unabashed Russ hate on here is irrational

Reminds me of the LeBron hate before he returned to Cleveland

Nah cause the difference is a lot of us hated LeBron for the time being just because he left Cleveland in the dust and was the first superstar to bounce to a loaded team but still had to respect his greatness

Westbrook on the other hand has blatantly chased stats right in front of us and would probably be the least fun player to play with in the entire league. Nobody wants to play with somebody that goes 100MPH all game driving to the rack against the whole team and pulling up for wild jumpers all the time while everybody else is just standing there watching.

This is false dude got demoted and traded cause ORL didn't want to pay him the max.

What does that have to do with his stats? His scoring went from 16 even to 15.9. FG% improved. 3P% went from .348 to .361 and 2P% went from .475 to .491.

A 16 PPG scorer with 3 assist and 4 rebounds PER isn't considered a good NBA player? He's not the guy you want leading your team (the issue in Orlando) but still a good player.

Last edited:

this was the argument i made to DC

he is putting up career highs in everything but free throw (70%)

he didn't win games in orlando

and he's not winning games in OKC

i, personally, never thought olidipo was nice like that.

i liked the pickup IF OKC was keeping durant.....

to get russy off ball.

harden effectively took russ off ball

jackson effectively took russ off ball

olidipo can't even stand in the corner and space the floor.

10 assists, 7 turnovers in a 5 game series.

that's not good, bro.

objectively OR subjectively.

Change the name of this thread to the Official Westbrook, CP3, and Lebron hate thread.

Were dudes caping this hard for Kobe in 2006 and 2007 or AI in the early 2000s?

me.

i was "caping" "this hard" for AI in early 2000s.

he had similarly garbage roster.

everyone tries to criticize AI for being a ballhog...

who was going to shoot? eric snow? aaron mckee? LMAO

i never caped for kobe. he went on sportscenter, live, and cried to be traded.

russy and AI just did it by themselves...and apparently, took the Ls, dolo, too. no tears.

i say the same thing about lebron getting swept in his first finals. none of those teammates played 3 years later.....except drew gooden...who was a cheerleader for the wizards.

bum teams these players put on their backs and ONLY succeeded because of....

this team, without russell ballhogging, wins.....20 games.....and that's being generous.

somehow yall get westbrook is my idol from that.

Last edited by a moderator:
What does that have to do with his stats? His scoring went from 16 even to 15.9. FG% improved. 3P% went from .348 to .361 and 2P went from .475 to .491.

A 16 PPG scorer with 3 assist and 4 rebounds PER isn't considered a good NBA player? He's not the guy you want leading your team but still a good player.

So are increases in his FG% due to him improving his own game or Russ getting him better looks. Cause when I showed you that the numbers of players with Wall either barely increased marginally, stayed the same or got worse he's still making his teammates better. So which is it?

i never caped for kobe. he went on sportscenter, live, and cried to be traded.

People always forget this part of Kobe's career.

When LeBron haters were killing him for going to Miami they would always bring up Kobe like he didn't request a trade before LA finally got him help.

If the Cavs disappeared off the face of the Earth and OKC was considered an Eastern conference team, Thunder would be a top 4 east seen and they would make the finals ala 2001 Sixers and 2007 Cavs, and get promptly destroyed by real competition.

Nah cause the difference is a lot of us hated LeBron for the time being just because he left Cleveland in the dust and was the first superstar to bounce to a loaded team but still had to respect his greatness

Westbrook on the other hand has blatantly chased stats right in front of us and would probably be the least fun player to play with in the entire league. Nobody wants to play with somebody that goes 100MPH all game driving to the rack against the whole team and pulling up for wild jumpers all the time while everybody else is just standing there watching.

according to enes kanter, at least ONE guy does.......

So are increases in his FG% due to him improving his own game or Russ getting him better looks. Cause when I showed you that the numbers of players with Wall either barely increased marginally, stayed the same or got worse he's still making his teammates better. So which is it?
:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom