2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically everyone other than the Cavs and warriors are capable of playing games on the road? Maybe capable of playing games, period?

Is Bron the greatest player y'all ever seen?
My PERSONAL opinion 

Smoothest - Kobe
Dominant  - Shaq
Athletic - Westbook
Clutch - 2004-2007 seasons of Gilbert Arenas 
Highest Ceiling - T-Mac

LeBron is the best combination of the 5 things though
Clutch - Gilbert Arenas?
laugh.gif
It was when I was in middle-high school when he had a GW also every other night if felt
laugh.gif

Right. It's just so illogical.

Someone should let LeBron know he should throw the ECF on purpose. Otherwise his legacy is ruined.

Again I don't remember anyone Critical of LeBron when he said that. It's almost like People think differently and have different opinions. Who knew.

And I agree with you by the way.

Look at the full quote, man.

Well, of course you question it, especially when you get to this point. I always look at it would I rather not make the playoffs or lose in The Finals? I don't know. I don't know. I've missed the playoffs twice. I lost in The Finals four times. I'm almost starting to be like I'd rather not even make the playoffs than to lose in The Finals. It would hurt a lot easier if I just didn't make the playoffs and I didn't have a shot at it. But then I lock back in and I start thinking about how fun it is to compete during the playoffs and the first round, the second round, and Eastern Conference Finals. If I'm lucky enough to get here again, it will be fun to do it. But put my body through a lot, you know, but it's the price for your body feeling this way for winning. Did I win? I didn't win a championship, but I've done a lot of good things in this first year back, and hopefully I can continue it.

He was speaking as someone who exhausted himself and was bitterly disappointed right after a loss. He's not saying he's a worse basketball player for advancing further.

This is NT, don't come in here with full quotes and entire stories, we need headlines and narratives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom