2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^For real.
I've done that a few times accidentally cause Im trying to close out on a good Shooter and they ended up rolling they ankles. Sorry I'm not looking down at my feet or trying to hurt anyone. He wasn't looking down.
Still don't think it was dirty. Just unfortunate.

Last edited:
I've done that a few times accidentally cause Im trying to close out on a good Shooter and they ended up rolling they ankles. Sorry I'm not looking down at my feet or trying to hurt anyone. Still don't think it was dirty. Just unfortunate.

1.  Play was dirty
2.  Kawhi shouldn't have been in the game
3.  Pop is a hypocrite
4.  Warriors won because of the injury
5.  Warriors still would have been favored in the series

All true.

Agreed. 

Can everyone else agree on this pls....pls

No, I don't agree it was dirty, nor do I agree they won because of the injury. They could have comeback even with Kawhi out there hobbling after the first ankle roll from his own bench.

Well I have done that as well but I'm pretty sure I could intentionally hurt someone with that motion if I intended too so you can only judge based of what happened since you can't really know his intent

No, I don't agree it was dirty, nor do I agree they won because of the injury. They could have comeback even with Kawhi out there hobbling after the first ankle roll from his own bench.
They definitely could have won, but I would still bet against it considering the size of the lead.

Breh yall gotta stop making excuses. YES Kawhi got hurt. Didn't Kawhi get hurt last game and see what the Spurs did to the Rockets? 

****** gotta take accountability dawg there's no excuse to drop a 20+ league in the 3rd quarter when you're in the WCF. I'm putting a lot on Pop for not making adjustments. Obviously it hurts to lose your best player. There's just a lot of speculation involved. Like whos to say they wouldn't come back if Kawhi was still in the game? 
laugh.gif

YOU guys are saying the Warriors are stacked with 3 HOF'ers you're damn near making my own point. Would you guys have been surprised if they came back if Kawhi didn't get hurt? Like cmon b give me a break 
Actually, I thought Pop did an excellent job of making adjustments after Kawhi went down. Kyle Anderson was giving them key minutes and Murray was also playing well. There's only so much coaching you can do after you lose your best player and playing a historic team.

Look at that roster again sir, and look at the experience. The Spurs are a vet team and a contender.
Again, were you watching the game? Simmons, Murray & Anderson were all getting key minutes after Kawhi went down, that's not a 'vet' team. 

And what's a 'vet' team of Pau, Manu, LMA, etc suppose to do against the Warriors?! All that experience goes out the window if you are getting ran off the court. 

Pop planting the seeds on how the w's will be officiated the rest of this series and going forward. this isn't about one gm or this yr, he is standing up for his guy. i expect kawhi to start avg ridiculous FTAs next season. the guy was 11-11 last night. he came into this season wanting to get to the line more, i expect it to be a norm

KL was clutching the knee :x
View media item 2435638

They definitely could have won, but I would still bet against it considering the size of the lead.

20 points at half, with that Offense isn't much tho, really. I know their 16-0 coincided with Kawhi goin down, but coulda/woulda come regardless. They had a layoff, rusty first half, came out gunning in half two.

Well Kawhi isn't playing in game 2. Down 2-0 and having to win 4-5 against this team isn't happening.

It was a good season.

1.  Play was dirty
2.  Kawhi shouldn't have been in the game
3.  Pop is a hypocrite
4.  Warriors won because of the injury
5.  Warriors still would have been favored in the series

All true.

Facts :lol:. Well said.

Let's move on with it

Last edited:
Fully expecting multiple dirty plays against the Warriors in game 2. Feel for Curry since he's clearly target #1.
I hope Steph leaves the game in a wheelchair like Paul Pierce, only this time Steph ain't coming back.

20 points at half, with that Offense isn't much tho, really. I know their 16-0 coincided with Kawhi goin down, but coulda/woulda come regardless. They had a layoff, rusty first half, came out gunning in half two.
Coulda/woulda can go both ways though. Could the warriors have come back if Kawhi was still out there possibly. Could the Spurs still have won the game without Khawhi yeah but i think we can all agree that if Kawhi was out there the Spurs would have had a better chance to hold out the win than without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom