2017 NFL Draft Thread - **Please do not post spoilers during the Draft**

I love hunt.. but nowhere near this much

PFF College Football@PFF_College 21m21 minutes ago

"Give me Toledo RB Kareem Hunt in round 2 over any of the three "big name" running backs in round 1" - @PFF_Josh

We also will have 3 wide receivers go (Williams, Davis, Ross), possibly 2 tight ends with Njoku and OJ. Maybe 3 running backs, the third being McCaffrey. I wouldn't take him but some team could.

Another OLB name popping up is Reddick from Temple. Looked great at the Sr. Bowl and has been popping up on a lot of radars.
I think it's real possibly ross ends up in the top of the 2nd, like mccaffrey.. ditto njoku

just a numbers game.. 2-3 QBs will go in the 1st.. davis and Williams.. cook and fournette.. the 2 safeties.. 3-5 CBs.. then 1-2 maybe 3 Oline guys will end up in there (robinson, lamp maybe the guard from Indiana dan freeney.. maybe bolles)

OJ will definitely be in there too

Last edited:

The woman who accused former Oklahoma running back Joe Mixon, a possible NFL draft pick, of punching her at a cafe in Norman, Okla., in July 2014 told police less than a month after the incident that it all started because she rejected the sexual advances of Mixon and a group of his friends.

In an interview with Norman Police Det. David Freudiger on Aug. 14, 2014, the woman, a former Oklahoma student named Amelia Molitor, described a scene from July 25 of that year during which she and a friend had stopped outside of Pickleman’s Cafe in Norman while a friend used the restroom inside. That is where they encountered Mixon and three friends.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...is-advances/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.d853772b162a

Joe Mixon is not good IMO. Does not break any tackles, slow, and no juking ability. If you want a short down/goaline bruiser, maybe. But he's not a good running back, based on my observations.

I'm just praying some team takes marlon Humphrey before the eagles.. he's going get drafted way higher than he should.. especially if he throws up the ridiculous combine numbers he's supposed to 

give me both UF CBs, lattimore, tankerlsey, white and jones easily over dude.. also got some dudes I love in rounds 2 or later: lewis, douglas, kazee, conley, king, Sutton, awuzle and wilson

If the Jets don't go offense (as usual) with the 6th I hope they land either Lattimore or Hooker.

s7gjQA45_normal.jpg
Albert Breer

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @AlbertBreer

Here's another one -- Due to his prior criminal record, Ole Miss WR Demore'ea Stringfellow wasn't invited to the combine in Indy.

already has had surgery on both knees:

Tony Pauline@TonyPauline 4m4 minutes ago

John Ross/WR/Washington schedule for post-combine labrum surgery http://draftanalyst.com/breaking-receiver-john-ross-scheduled-post-combine-surgery  …https://twitter.com/DraftAnalyst1/status/830151970598035459  …

Tony Pauline added,

C4VKz0bWcAQu-4k.jpg

Draft Analyst @DraftAnalyst1

John Ross/WR/Washington to have labrum surgery after the combine http://draftanalyst.com/breaking-receiver-john-ross-scheduled-post-combine-surgery  … pic.twitter.com/1fejSM0fuD

Can't take huge stock into that.

Could be clean up type of repair and such. Should be ready by camps anyway. For me Frank Gore is the biggest reason, dude had ACL surgery after ACL surgery in Miami. If you have good team doctors and can clear him, he'd be a good draft pick. Especially if he slips because of this.

Gore is such an amazing story. All those injuries in high school and college, and has one of the cleanest NFL histories there is. He hasn't played in a total of 12 games, in 12 years. He hasn't missed a game since 2010 when he was 27. He's 33 now. :lol:

I dunno if he can do it, but if he gets 1,000 yards next year, he moves into 4th place, ALL TIME. Emmitt, Jim, Barry, Frank. That's insane.

I don't have a problem with that.

He didn't want to play the pc politics. Hey, I love the Cowboys and want to play with them. I'm the guy, pick me.

Have 0 problem with that. Does that mean he is not going to go number 1 overall? Nope. Still is.

I don't have a problem with that.

He didn't want to play the pc politics. Hey, I love the Cowboys and want to play with them. I'm the guy, pick me.

Have 0 problem with that. Does that mean he is not going to go number 1 overall? Nope. Still is.
Completely agree with this sentiment

Not a whole lote I disagree with in that list.

Random I like is Webb.

Not a whole lote I disagree with in that list.

Random I like is Webb.
I disagree on the CBs.. top 3, I got lattimore and then the 2 UF guys.. then Sidney jones.. need to see the speed on some of the guys though.. not a fan of the bama dude

edge guys depend on the defense you run whether tim Williams is above Solomon and barnett

saw a report that 4 QBs might go in the 1st, going need that to happen

Last edited:
Fournette might be vastly overrated. If not vastly, I think he is definitely overrated as an NFL prospect.

Zach Cunnigham is the best LB.

Awuzie is a football player.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom