2017 NFL Draft Thread - **Please do not post spoilers during the Draft**

240 god damn he is a big RB.
Wonder if he'll Eddie Lacy it up.

240 god damn he is a big RB.
Wonder if he'll Eddie Lacy it up.
You mean that he's shown up fat and will get tired and quit midway through the workout?  I don't think so 
laugh.gif

LF is just a big dude.  It's why a lot of people thought he would end up playing ILB when he was in HS. 

Last edited:
The only one I would do is WR, it's the only one that has a chance imo.
I think cook has a chance at going over fournette, depending on how his shoulder checks out and how he answers off the field stuff

QB, is a toss up too.. WR, could be davis depending on if Williams cant break 4.7

:lol:

I realize he is a big dude, the problem with big dudes is they tend to get bigger. Curios to see how he pans out, I've always been a Cook fan so interested to also see what teams prefer.

Fournette weighed in @ 240
Alvin Kamara was 214
Perine, Connor & Foreman @ 233
Pumphrey @ 176
saw gallman was 215.. no clue how

also no clue why they got foreman with the 4th best odds.. pretty sure some RB will snake him for that 4th spot

I'm not really surprised by Gallman, he played at like 210 it seemed

Kamara was a surprise checking in @ 214, he looked like he was like 195

If he maintains his athleticism at 214 I think he is going to destroy the combine

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I realize he is a big dude, the problem with big dudes is they tend to get bigger. Curios to see how he pans out, I've always been a Cook fan so interested to also see what teams prefer.
He's not big tho because he can't stay away from the fridge like Lacy, he's just a big framed guy.  Physically he's a like a ILB with the speed and agility of a RB 20-30 pounds lighter. 
I'm not really surprised by Gallman, he played at like 210 it seemed
Gallman's got long limbs which makes his weight look deceiving.

did not expect mccaffrey to come in at 5'11.. figured at most dude was a shade under 5'10

figured cook might be 5'11, if judging the 2

Last edited:
did not expect hunt to be this big:

Josh Norris‏Verified account  @JoshNorris 1h1 hour ago

Update: Toledo RB Kareem Hunt 5'10.. 216 lbs

31 3/8" arms

9 5/8" hands

Gained 8 lbs since the Senior Bowl

Cook prob looks taller b/c of his dreads lol
cant figure it out when you compare cook vs mccaffrey..

I mean didnt expect cook to be 6'0, but I expected him to be a solid 5'11 (or super close) with a 210-215 build

figured mccaffrey would be shorter but in the 195-200 range

Last edited:
i only talk it being confusing between the 2, because usually the heavier one is the one who looks shorter.. cook looks like he got him by 1-2 inches, if i had to guess

Wouldn't be surprised if that was a Dolphins pick.

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://draftanalyst.com/combine-report-31-lamp-headed-round-one[/URL]"]
 Draft Analyst‏ @DraftAnalyst1  12m12 minutes ago

#NFLCombine Report for 3/1:  More chatter on Forrest Lamp landing in the first round http://draftanalyst.com/combine-report-31-lamp-headed-round-one
[/quote]

Wouldn't be shocking at all.. very least he's a good guard and you can throw him out at tackle if needed

Would love him top of 2nd along with a bunch of other guys

Back
Top Bottom