2017 NFL Draft Thread - **Please do not post spoilers during the Draft**

Mayock had Hooker falling to us at 19 in his mock tonight. Maybe he knows some info that we don't

^ I saw talk of soft tissue damage..

But I can't see his mock playing out that way

Mayock kinda had stuff all over the place. He was just doing this makes sense mock. It seemed anyways.

Looks like #AllYardsMatter might be the 2nd RB off the board.

Not mad at that, personally. Just hope (for his sake) he goes to a team that suits his skillset.

Hope the Bears take Jamal Adams man...

Seen a rumor not to rule out Fournette at #3 :x not sure how I feel. Jordan Howard had a great year, but Fournette does offer that break away speed he can really take it to the crib once he gets in the open field.

I'd like to see them take Adams at 3 and solidfy that's safety position and try and trade back into the 1st and take a QB.

Looks like #AllYardsMatter might be the 2nd RB off the board.

Not mad at that, personally. Just hope (for his sake) he goes to a team that suits his skillset.
yup.. if these rumors are true about the panthers (that basic O) and/or the colts (that Oline).. I don't see it working.. or at least not anywhere near what it should

Daniel Jeremiah said not to rule out Fournette at 2 on his podcast. Hope this is true to stop the Bengals from doing something stupid.

Last edited:
Hope the Bears take Jamal Adams man...

Seen a rumor not to rule out Fournette at #3 :x not sure how I feel. Jordan Howard had a great year, but Fournette does offer that break away speed he can really take it to the crib once he gets in the open field.

I'd like to see them take Adams at 3 and solidfy that's safety position and try and trade back into the 1st and take a QB.

I don't think Adams slips by us.

Falcons needs by order :

1. DE - Taco, Barnett, Wormley, D. Walker, Kpassagnon, D. Rivers

2. FS - Peppers, M. Williams, J. Evans, Obi, Maye or move Poole to FS and draft CB 2nd.

3. CB -  Sidney Jones, Awuzie, K. King

4. OG - Lamb, Dawkins, Feeny

5. RB - Mixon, James Conner (T.J. Duckett 2.0)

7. WR / FB / OLB - McKenzie, Rogers, Watt, Anzalone,

If Mitch goes 1, 9ers are sprinting to the podium for Garrett.

But man.....if the ****in Jags take Watson at 4..... :lol:

This Draft is all kinna crazy.

Does Conley get drafted?
Yeah in the 3rd

Hope he becomes a Lael Collins type situation 2.0 for my boys

lol the over/under on Fournette being drafting is 4 

first year you can bet on the draft in Vegas 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Kiper and McShay have us taking Cam Robinson and Mumphrey at 19...haven't heard a peep of us looking at either of them ever and I don't think I'd be pleased with either being the pick right now

Last edited:
Kiper and McShay have us taking Cam Robinson and Mumphrey at 19...haven't heard a peep of us looking at either of them ever and I don't think I'd be pleased with either being the pick right now
anything is better than Aguayo lol

Bucs really reached for a kicker in the 2nd round. [emoji]128514[/emoji]They'll prob grab Cook for Jameis.

Last edited:
anything is better than Aguayo lol

Ay man...that was the late 2nd round and we don't need to talk about that right now, it's a new draft :lol:

VH3 and Noah Spence look like they'll be good players at least. VH3 looked amazing at times last year, he just needs to be consistent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom