2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking at the 2007 season standings and stats after the trivia...Browns were 10-6 and Jaguars were 11-5 :lol:...Browns missed the playoffs of course

Hoodie szn

Cuddle szn

Cozy szn

Holiday szn

Bulk szn

Not sweating all crazy szn

Fire sneaker release season

Pumpkin spice/ Apple cinnamon szn

Shirts not sticking to my back szn

FOOTBALL ****ING SZNNNNN :pimp:

man you hit the nail on the head

can't even front I left OCMD Saturday because it was raining and terrible but when I got home it was like 60 and fall conditions so I wasn't even upset, jeans and a hoodie was damn nice

Rece Davis is much better at play-by-play than Fowler. They need to switch back.

Fowler sure can call a tennis match though...I'll give him that.

football :pimp:
hockey :pimp:
hoodies :pimp:
thanksgiving :pimp:
holidays :pimp:
snowboarding :pimp:
no sweating immediately after showers :pimp:

what the **** is not to like :pimp:

Tell these people bruh. Off top it should #1 cuz um ... football. But then you throw in holidays, hoodies, the illest fits cause you get to layer, seasonal flavors, kicks (Timbz szn Hahahaha Hahahaha ) Basketball starts in the fall. Y'all boys heads ain't on straight man.

Is Fall more Timbs season or Monarch season?

300 days out of the year is Timbs season, probably more than that.

I gotta ski mask, I wear it sometimes but that **** look crazy. I gotta few North Face jackets that I bought off-season for like 80% off and they do a damn good job against the wind but still

ain't that a greek dessert

upload_2017-9-4_19-26-11.png

:lol: just googled it

Unnecessary?!?! **** that, I wear them when it's 25 and under outside.

I've definitely balled in some constructs a few times.

February is the worst month on the planet that's for sure

I feel like Springs are ending up cruddier and windy and wet and unpredictable than I remember years back.

Unless you're somewhere where the heat is absurd Summer deep down is probably the goat and everyone knows it. Even though I myself am like **** Summer at the moment because it's been happened and Football/Fall is amazing.

My bad fellas, been out all day and just got home a few minutes ago. Was taking advantage of the 'last day of summer' :frown::

New thread and poll coming tomorrow AM. Will be worth the wait :nthat:

300 days out of the year is Timbs season, probably more than that.

I gotta ski mask, I wear it sometimes but that **** look crazy. I gotta few North Face jackets that I bought off-season for like 80% off and they do a damn good job against the wind but still

Sometimes folks forget that Timbs aren't snow boots. Theyre acceptable 365 imo, even with shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom