2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not a gin guy. had one REAL bad night in college and havent touched that stuff since :lol:

tangueray

Sam Ponder covering the NFL next year

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Sam-Ponder-leaving-College-GameDay-for-NFL-pens-goodbye-51929176

At least Christian did something right 
pimp.gif

Real rum (not most of the crap y'all got in the US).. scotch.. and cognac every once and a while

Bears fans must hate life

he talking bout that island rum. usually is pretty damn good. way better than captain M

Last edited:
Speaking of 151, me and my buddies when we were teens would regular drink a drink called an 'angry C U Next Tuesday'

Double 151 and fruit punch

Hell, my 16th birthday I literally just got back on a flight from a national team trip.. my buddy took me from the airport still in my team Bahamas track suit

We go to the bar, which had 4 different bars inside the place.. they tell me I gotta go around the world.. 2 shots of 151 and 2 of the drinks above.. last thing I remember was taking the 4th shot

I didn't puke thou

examples of real rum

Ron zacapa.. el dorado

Those are pretty easy to get.. but rums made with real sugar.. Caribbean rums are good because the sugar cane

Even the Bacardi in the states is different from what we got

Last edited:
The roach that is Mark Sanchez is signing with the Bears.

Lowkey wish the Jets brought him back over a guy like McCown :lol: .

If you enjoy rum (not talking Bacardi white).. this is heaven:

View media item 2378397

I prefer neat.. but I've heard it's just as good on the rocks

I only drink some scotches on the rocks

If y'all into scotches..

I highly recommend the rum cask for the balvenie (14 year old).. and highly recommend any of the Obans

100 a bottle
holeup.png

I'll try the 23 first and one of the El Dorado's

Im not too well versed in rums...usually grabbing some Appleton

I usually drink Neat or on the rocks outsode of vodka..Just grabbed some whiskey stones recently, on the rocks literally

100 a bottle
holeup.png

I'll try the 23 first and one of the El Dorado's

Im not too well versed in rums...usually grabbing some Appleton

I usually drink Neat or on the rocks outsode of vodka..Just grabbed some whiskey stones recently, on the rocks literally

The 23 is good.. all the el dorados are good

I got a couple of those stones, wasn't a fan.. I'm going get one of those huge ice makers next time I'm stateside and go that route

If you can still find it '10 cane' is great on the rocks.. only non-mixed rum drink I drink on the rocks.. and it was decent priced too

Also the only white rum I drink

Trinidadian rum that got picked up by Moët, but wasn't selling so got discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom