2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@spacedoodoo

They have bigger stronger inmates, that are kept in check, Hernandez isn't the first big guy staying at the prison.

And you say yoke like there was a struggle. It's as simple as "You hang yourself and make it look good, or we kill you this way instead".

So did he physically hang himself? Possibly.

Was it his idea/choice? Doubt it.

Well damn.

And to the dude who said he didn't kill himself.. who is yoking up a 6'7 dude that's 250+..?
I thought he was 6'1? Either way he's still a big dude.

@spacedoodoo

They have bigger stronger inmates, that are kept in check, Hernandez isn't the first big guy staying at the prison.

And you say yoke like there was a struggle. It's as simple as "You hang yourself and make it look good, or we kill you this way instead".

So did he physically hang himself? Possibly.

Was it his idea/choice? Doubt it.
I'm kind of curious if he was threatened by some inmates with connections inside. 

Brady isn't attending the White House visit due to "personal family matters" :nerd:

Who's even going then? :lol:

Last edited:
Kraft isn't going either?

Weird.

You would think both of them would be there. Since they're all friends n ****

Hernandez's former agent:

Absolutely no chance he took his own life. Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him and he would never take his own life.

Kraft isn't going either?

Weird.

You would think both of them would be there. Since they're all friends n ****

You just know that **** has to burn agent Orange hard right now,dude is all about the name dropping and star power only to have the biggest names and his "friends" on the squad snub him :lol:

Last edited:
Hernandez's former agent:

Absolutely no chance he took his own life. Chico was not a saint, but my family and I loved him and he would never take his own life.

This is always the narrative whenever someone commits suicide.

Could there have been foul play involved? Absolutely.. but we werent inside his head during his final hours.

Mental health is a serious issue man... can't just write it off

Yikes Chico, feel for his daughter, going to be hell for her growing up. If ESPN ever does 30 for 30 on those UF teams... My gawd.

There's no way they don't :lol:,probably the wildest assortment of characters on a sports team ever assembled. So many stories and angles to explore they might need a whole series

Last edited:
Loved Aaron Hernandez the player. At Florida, and in NE. He was awesome, amazing skillset, so much talent. Joy to watch, should have had an amazing career.

He was a POS tho, and a waste of human life, and the world is better off (and safer) without him today. Rot in hell *** hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom