2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
other than ITO who here would go visit the white house and trump if you had the opportunity?

I would for any president.
Can't cherry pick what I've said bruv.
Fake news.

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: as much as I love dogs, what Vick did was nowhere as bad as what Chico did
It isn't but kklling dogs killed his career in a similar as Hernandez's career plus his unwillingness to read a playbook. Son had skills to kill for and threw it all away.

Vick's attitude was his own worst nightmare, imagine if he out the work in like he did after prison while in ATL :x

Vick's attitude was his own worst nightmare, imagine if he out the work in like he did after prison while in ATL :x
Yea his downfall hurts me more as a fan than Hernandez. Dude could have been a football god but he was lazy.

Chico was more shocking than anything since he did the unfathomable but Vick was damn near the face of the league almost at one point. I think his fall was the most upsetting to a lot of folks who loved watching him play,myself included. Dude was the definition of electric

Last edited:
Dudes like Vick and Hernandez etc who throw away talents that the average Joe can only wish for pisses me off. The average joe busts his *** for most of his life to get a pension and social security to chill during the later years of their lives, while these dudes hit the lottery and make money in their 20s that the average joe will never in a lifetime see only to throw it away. In a sense, making the NFL is like hitting the lottery. I don't get how these dudes throw their lottery tickets in the trash over petty nonsense. Vick flushed his 100 million dollar contract down the drain to fight dogs. Come on Man......

Chico was more shocking than anything since he did the unfathomable but Vick was damn near the face of the league almost at one point. I think his fall was the most upsetting to a lot of folks who loved watching him play,myself included. Dude was the definition of electric
Do you think we will ever see an electric football player as Vick in our lifetime? Dude legit had track speed with a cannon of an arm.

Do you think we will ever see an electric football player as Vick in our lifetime? Dude legit had track speed with a cannon of an arm.
No. Vick was a once in a lifetime talent. 

you'll never see another Mike Vick.

No. Vick was a once in a lifetime talent. 

you'll never see another Mike Vick.

We've already scene another Vick. His name was Robert Griffin. Cannon arm and legit track speed. If you want to argue careers that's fine but RG3 possessed all the physical gifts as Mike Vick.

RG :frown: |I

Guess we'll just have to live with that 1 unforgettable rookie year,legit thought dude was the next face of the league :smh:

Last edited:
rg3 was ted ginn.. vick was hester or sproles

just saying as players, not necessarily talking strictly speed

RG3 did not have the speed that Vick had

Vick ran a 4.25 40
sick.gif
not even close.

RG wasn't nearly as electrifying as vick. 

Vick did things on the field that amazed me. 

These runs...

(Can't find the panthers one I wanted to where he slid mid run,got back up before getting touched and continued on full speed)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom