2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference is Chester isn't running through the neighborhood a-s naked telling the Niners are gonna win the super bowl.

Difference is Chester isn't running through the neighborhood a-s naked telling the Niners are gonna win the super bowl.

He barely talks about them or claims the team. I've already said there are no juggernauts in the NFC. Nobody picked the Panthers or Falcons to reach the SB before the last two seasons. Why not us this season?

AFC has been under the Patriots shadow for what seems like 20 years now. I see why AFC teams don't believe in their teams.

Floyd going box the hell out of him.. but Connor ain't getting his a**** beat unless dude relentless attacks and floyd is counter punching the hell out of him while he's wearing down

tenor.gif

“Name a college quarterback who goes into the game-plan meetings on Monday and throws his notes at the coaches. No one else game plans the way I do. No one else prepares the way I do. No one else knows football the way I do. No one else is as big as I am. No one else is as powerful a runner as I am. Pat Mahomes might throw the ball 80 yards and I can only throw the ball 72, but I guarantee he can’t throw an out route the way I can. No one else can do what I can do. And I’ve truly figured out in this process, if I can maximize all my potential in every aspect of the game – this is bold – I do have the ability to be the greatest quarterback to ever play. Imagine taking Brady’s intellect and Brady’s preparation and putting it on a guy with Cam Newton’s body. Why can’t I be the greatest? The only thing stopping me from it is me. That’s what’s driving me now.”

someone gotta take DeShone #1 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom