2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn my manager and few others went out to grab lunch. She didn't extend the invite

View media item 2411723
think they're going out to celebrate for one who has an upcoming wedding, but still :lol: I feel slighted. Even as a newbie in the office.

Should've established yourself as the Alpha in the office months ago when I told you to.

See what happens when you don't? You get stuck at your desk eating your pathetic bologna sandwich while everyone else is getting day drunk at lunch.

Keep it up and they'll "forget" to send you the e-vite to the annual Christmas party.

It's not too late tho, there's still time to assert your dominance.

:lol: Spot on except the choice of cold cut. They were gone for like 1.5 hours too :smh: but it was just as well. My allergies are killing me I was at my desk sneezing all afternoon.

Dolphins going undefeated and are winning the super bowl. The Washington's will move to Oakland next year. Jon Jones won't continue to do blow. Dustin Johnson won't continue to slip down steps and miss major tournaments. And I will gain $500 million in my bank account by tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
C99vsMUXkAIaW3F.jpg:large

Whose man is this

Seems the narrative is becoming that Hernandez killed dude to keep him from using Hernandez's homosexuality as a lingering threat to his marriage by revealing it to his fiancee.

Seems the narrative is becoming that Hernandez killed dude to keep him from using Hernandez's homosexuality as a lingering threat to his marriage by revealing it to his fiancee.

One of my best homies in high school was secretly gay. We always had a idea but didn't know for sure until he killed 3 people and said in court he didn't know how to deal with it. True story.

Look up the Jason Scott case from Maryland.

Last edited:
As you've continued to do, it doesn't matter what You believe. I'm just gonna keep saying it with no facts to back it up.

Not one person can give me a answer if they picked the Panthers or Falcons before the season to make the SB. What facts were there to see that coming?

What on field facts does anyone have that says we're going to win 5 games or less this season?

My claims are based in reality. Saying the Fish are going undefeated when they play in the same division as New England is insanity. I also know you don't believe it. I believe what I say.

I thought he was killed because Hernandez was afraid he found out about the double murder and would snitch

As you've continued to do, it doesn't matter what You believe. I'm just gonna keep saying it with no facts to back it up.

Not one person can give me a answer if they picked the Panthers or Falcons before the season to make the SB. What facts were there to see that coming?

What on field facts does anyone have that says we're going to win 5 games or less this season?

My claims are based in reality. Saying the Fish are going undefeated when they play in the same division as New England is insanity. I also know you don't believe it. I believe what I say.

No one picked either of those teams to be in their sb except the fans of those respective teams. A broken clock is right at some point as well if it continues to stay broken.

I believe the Dolphins are and will contend, I believe they will get to the playoffs. Or I can just say the same thing year in and year out and at some point I can lose my mind and yell I told you so... but it seems silly to me.

Fact is I actually like the Washington team better than most. It doesn't dismiss dysfunction, doesn't dismiss the person you cape for the last two years doesn't want to be there and has made it public, doesn't dismiss that the FO has made it public and blatantly clear they don't believe in him either. You also have the Cowboys and Giants you continue to dismiss, Boys swept them and Giants beat them when it mattered. And constantly going on about how they barely missed the playoffs with an 8-7-1 record is nonsense, stop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No one picked either of those teams to be in their sb except the fans of those respective teams. A broken clock is right at some point as well if it continues to stay broken.

I believe the Dolphins are and will contend, I believe they will get to the playoffs. Or I can just say the same thing year in and year out and at some point I can lose my mind and yell I told you so... but it seems silly to me.

Fact is I actually like the Washington team better than most. It doesn't dismiss dysfunction, doesn't dismiss the person you cape for the last two years doesn't want to be there and has made it public, doesn't dismiss that the FO has made it public and blatantly clear they don't believe in him either. You also have the Cowboys and Giants you continue to dismiss, Boys swept them and Giants beat them when it mattered. And constantly going on about how they barely missed the playoffs with an 8-7-1 record is nonsense, stop it.

Preach brother Preach

We did barely miss the playoffs. That's a fact. Came down to the final game. I don't dismiss the Cowboys or Giants. However they both have a tougher schedule then we do and the Giants have a few opponents off bye weeks to deal with. Outside of the NFC East our schedule isn't as brutal. Besides Seattle and KC we host Oakland, Denver and Arizona. I'd rather play them at home then on the road.

Last edited:
We did barely miss the playoffs. That's a fact. Came down to the final game. I don't dismiss the Cowboys or Giants. However they both have a tougher schedule then we do and the Giants have a few opponents off bye weeks to deal with. Outside of the NFC East our schedule isn't as brutal. Besides Seattle and KC we host Oakland, Denver and Arizona. I'd rather play them at home then on the road.

AFC West is solid on the road, though. We just about only lose to each other on the road.

One of my best homies in high school was secretly gay. We always had a idea but didn't know for sure until he killed 3 people and said in court he didn't know how to deal with it. True story.

Look up the Jason Scott case from Maryland.

Stuff like this is why I'll never understand the choice side of things.. the struggle you see folks going through, who signs up for that

I answered directly.
You missed the points.
I no longer care.

ITO has had it :lol:

When you present sound logic on NT to back up your claims folk shut down. A hour ago he said Miami was going undefeated. Just wild statements. That's not what I do.

Just have my money ready at the end of the regular season the collector the collector .

5 wins.

No have mine ready when Tanne gets benched and Moore is given the keys to make something happen. Miami may not survive the first 8 weeks. Try not to get bent over in Baltimore again this season.

"Wild statements, that's not what I do...."

Skins will win Super Bowl 52
Tannehill will be benched for Matt Moore

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom