2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea guess you guys are right but it feels like we see more misses in the 1st round with QB's than hits

The Jameis,MM8 type dudes don't come often
MM8 had a ton of questions coming out too.. just how it goes

A lot of people were calling MM8 a bust before the draft.

The only "sure thing" at QB we've had in recent memory is Andrew Luck

True but the main question was mostly whether he was worthy of being #1 overall
laugh.gif
nah man.. a decent amount of ppl were questioning things about him and how he would in the league..

I just remember vividly because we were heavily trying to trade up for him because of chip

that's the better options probably, feel like I would have to really have nothing better to do to go see it live.

it's a zoo down there, every thing is closed off and what not, only thing that makes me want to is the weather is going to be damn near perfect for the 3 days

True but the main question was mostly whether he was worthy of being #1 overall :lol:

nah man.. a decent amount of ppl were questioning things about him and how he would in the league..

I just remember vividly because we were heavily trying to trade up for him because of chip

Yea that was in contrast to Jameis,they were still touted as some of the top prospects in that class. Sure I remember the questions about his leadership skills and all that jazz but I remember both him and Jameis being near locks for the first 2 picks

Last edited:
A lot of people were calling MM8 a bust before the draft.

The only "sure thing" at QB we've had in recent memory is Andrew Luck
luck, RG3 and jameis were all thought of pretty highly of the last couple of drafts.. cam had some questions, but he had the tools all there

also folks were high on Bradford (and still are, obviously)

jameis' issues were primarily because of the off the field stuff

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?type=position

didn't a front office guy come out recently saying the fact that mariota had no red flags was a red flag 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom