2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to skip the last few pages but something told me not to.
Glad I didn't. Y'all wild. :lol:

gross.

AP was such a legend. 

about to waste 2 years going 6-10 averaging 3.4 yards per cary.

Last edited:
I'm shocked the Giants didn't sign AP at that price. I think he can still ball so it would have made sense.

Can any of you nerds get me Jerry Reese's cell? Space, do you have any wealth friends in Reese's circle? I'm sure you've brushed shoulders with the guy before.

And when he says wealthy... he means poor by your standards, but they know people and have connections.

AP rushing for 622 next year. Brees finna throw for 5000 again and AP can't eem catch. What he gonna do over there

saints could've used that money towards a defensive player.

a healthy mark ingram is the 2nd best back in the division..

and he fits their system perfectly because he can catch outta the backfield.

we'll see if it works. But I highly doubt it will.

Titans have a damn good O line, Bucs don't. Mariota putting up numbers but he's not doing **** else. He's the AFC Kirk Cousins.

Look at this dumb *** Timbs wearing ***** right here. He was absolutely wrong about MM8 pre-draft and still won't admit he was wrong.

Actually, fool, MM8 was leading the Titans to the playoffs before he got hurt. What the **** did Jameis do last year? Oh, right, 9-7. Guess what the Titans were?

9-7.

Idiot kicker.

If Mariota is the AFC Kirk Cousins than you're the S&T ninjahood.

Last edited:

Titans have a damn good O line, Bucs don't. Mariota putting up numbers but he's not doing **** else. He's the AFC Kirk Cousins.
Look at this dumb *** Timbs wearing ***** right here. He was absolutely wrong about MM8 pre-draft and still won't admit he was wrong.

Actually, fool, MM8 was leading the Titans to the playoffs before he got hurt. What the **** did Jameis do last year? Oh, right, 9-7. Guess what the Titans were?

9-7.

Idiot kicker.

If Mariota is the AFC Kirk Cousins than you're the S&T ninjahood.

It's no wonder you've got such a hard on for Jameis since you're a Giants fan.

All those INTs and overthrows are commonplace for y'all.

(btw I'm a Jameis fan and think he'll be the goods but I gotta put my **** in their place)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom