2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law school

MBA? If your company is paying for it go for it. Some schools offer part-time programs so you can keep working

Law school

MBA? If your company is paying for it go for it. Some schools offer part-time programs so you can keep working
Yeah thinking of that
Need to first take my GRE though :lol:
If my scores are good enough, I can get into USC or ucla :nerd:

I would probably go ghost on NT for a couple months though

Last edited:
Did anyone see the exchange between Bomani and Darren Rovell about the Wonderlic test? It was real interesting, Bomani said he hates these tests leaking because you're shaming athletes for a dumb test. Rovell didn't agree but ended up taking the test and barely got an average score. Said he no longer will share scores and doesn't think the test is fair for these kids.

draft day fellas. my body is ready :nthat:

@CP1708 has mountain dew on ice.

come through, its lit fellas [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Today's the day the Browns will creatively manage to mess up their near future :lol:

My thought's and best wishes go out to you and your pops stillin729 stillin729 ,I know how rough cancer in your immediate family can be :\ :smh: |I

Last edited:
Today's the day the Browns will creatively manage to mess up their near future :lol:

My thought's and best wishes go out to you and your pops stillin729 stillin729 ,I know how rough cancer in your immediate family can be :\ :smh: |I

Thanks fam :pimp:

This is the first year I can remember the #1 overall pick still up in the air, I can def see the Browns pulling an Anthony Bennett type pick

Last edited:
Jets at 6 is just as interesting as Browns at 1 :nerd: wonder who is gonna mess it up more

I feel for Hue if he's gonna have his hand forced by the analytics guys :x,hope it's just posturing for the sake of their fans :lol:

Did anyone see the exchange between Bomani and Darren Rovell about the Wonderlic test? It was real interesting, Bomani said he hates these tests leaking because you're shaming athletes for a dumb test. Rovell didn't agree but ended up taking the test and barely got an average score. Said he no longer will share scores and doesn't think the test is fair for these kids.

Rovell's been a hack forever it seems,always rubbed me the wrong way seeing those scores leak especially when they have no reflection on how a dudes career will pan out. Frank Gore had one of the lowest scores iirc yet he's had a borderline HOF career.

Glad Bomani got him to see the light

Last edited:
I think Conley is still gonna go early. All the info that's leaked so far makes him seem innocent and a lot of teams really liked his interviews and his tape.

If the Browns draft Mitch at 1......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom