2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bad investment. You never know how these guys will pan out. If I was a Jags fan I'd hunt for a Boselli jersey. I'm glad I never brought a RG3 jersey like 99% of our fan base did.
I was in that 99% :smh:

Should've known it was too good to be true at the time. Haven't bought a Skins jersey since. Just rock my Darrell Green jersey on Sundays.

My last 2 jerseys were Greg Jennings and Lacy
mean.gif
Thought Lacy would be here for a while.

Think im gonna go with Davante Adams next.
Why don't you just buy a Rodgers jersey?
Lately ive been asking myself same question lol. I try to kinda have fun with it and get a more "unique" player/jersey. Like I just bought my first Bucks jersey ever and it was Brogdon.

I think Davante would be cool. And ive always had faith in him and still think hes gonna be a big time stud for us. But Rodgers is my favorite Packer ever and probably will be forever soo idk.
I like this way of thinking, especially like 10 years from now I think the niche players jersey becomes even cooler than the stars

Last edited:
Soooo. For those of us that don't have twitter, how do I find the accounts that break the news early? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Help a brother out nt.

Are the Texans actually comfortable going into the season with Tom Savage as their QB? They should sign Cutler and try to draft Mahomes.

Soooo. For those of us that don't have twitter, how do I find the accounts that break the news early? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Help a brother out nt.

ESPN cracked down on guys spoiling picks but Schefter tweets hints throughout the night

Don't know of anyone like Woj tho that knows the next 5 picks :lol:

Savage is not good from what I've seen of him and Watson will almost for sure be gone now. And they'll probably even have to trade up for Mahomes now if they want him.

You guys really should grab Cutler for the time being or else it's just gonna keep hurting Hopkins, Fuller and Miller

Last edited:
Garrett saying he looks forward to sacking Rodgers, Brady and Eli.

Von said he loves sacking Rivers, hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom