2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vue looking nice

could I get that and not need cable? I am tired for paying damn near $170 a month

Yeah, you just need internet. I got Fios internet and then I pay $35 (flat, no BS fees or taxes) and that has all the sports channels. Fios kept raising my **** and told them I was done.

I have YouTube tv :lol:

How is that?
Quality is way better than Sling, but has a bit less channels than Sling for its price
It doesn't have TNT also
Other than that, it got every other sports channel out there

I wanted to get YouTube TV before opting for Vue, but not having TNT during these NBA playoffs was a no-go for me. It's also missing another channel that usually shows sports, I think.

Vue looking nice

could I get that and not need cable? I am tired for paying damn near $170 a month

Yeah, you just need internet. I got Fios internet and then I pay $35 (flat, no BS fees or taxes) and that has all the sports channels. Fios kept raising my **** and told them I was done.

I have YouTube tv :lol:

How is that?
Quality is way better than Sling, but has a bit less channels than Sling for its price
It doesn't have TNT also
Other than that, it got every other sports channel out there

I wanted to get YouTube TV before opting for Vue, but not having TNT during these NBA playoffs was a no-go for me. It's also missing another channel that usually shows sports, I think.
I don't watch basketball as much anymore so TNT isn't a deal breaker :lol:
It got NBCSN, ESPN, and FSN
Good enough in my book

Greatest walk out song:

I came to bring the pain - meth.. the great white hype

2nd: hail mary, pac.. creed

damn they killed it 
smokin.gif

:lol:

i think we should use the other one. its the draft thread and lot of the college fb heads who know most of these players are in there so lot of good insight :lol:

yeah let's just head over there

the hot takes from casual fans will be great, everyone will be a "steal"

see y'all over there

are we live :nerd:

come through, its about to get lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

yaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss!

(takes shirt off)

lets gooooo!

are we live
nerd.gif

come through, its about to get lit [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

yaaaaaaaaasssssssssssss!

(takes shirt off)

lets gooooo!
broncos traded out of the first round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom