2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C77gPZYXwAADYsB.jpg

'The Las Vegas Raiders'

:x :x

@darrenrovell: $53 million: Approximate amount each NFL owner will make from Rams, Chargers & Raiders relocation fees.

Jesus...what incentive would owners ever have to vote no to relocation in that case?

What a racket,I feel for Oakland and San Diego fans :smh:

Last edited:
It's as if God was like "c'mon now I can't give you supreme atheletic ability AND common sense"

:lol:

it really is, just get an Uber if you want to get smashed, he was arrested for on weed and public intoxication charges

Last edited:
Decker has been in the league for 7 seasons and he still doesn't come off as a football player :lol: his wife :pimp:. Cute kids too, he hit the jackpot.

LaVar was on the Jets practice squad for all of 5 minutes.

Last edited:
'The Las Vegas Raiders'

:x :x

@darrenrovell: $53 million: Approximate amount each NFL owner will make from Rams, Chargers & Raiders relocation fees.

Jesus...what incentive would owners ever have to vote no to relocation in that case?

What a racket,I feel for Oakland and San Diego fans :smh:

The only thing I can think of is competing markets. Chargers specifically comes to mind with the Raiders, San Diego would sell out with 90% of the stadium being Raiders fans. Now with Vegas only being a couple hours away you are giving away butts in seats. But that's only one franchise, so you're up that creek with no paddles.

Sea's owner is progressive I believe. It would make sense.

The only thing I can think of is competing markets. Chargers specifically comes to mind with the Raiders, San Diego would sell out with 90% of the stadium being Raiders fans. Now with Vegas only being a couple hours away you are giving away butts in seats. But that's only one franchise, so you're up that creek with no paddles.

Local radio (Raiders flagship so its kind of bias) tried to argue the point that the east coast has hella teams within hours of each other, but they know damn well the Raiders run SoCal. Might as well keep the Chargers in that 30,000 seat soccer stadium.

So I'm assuming the Raiders to Las Vegas will be official later today? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom