2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
of course not but there are feelings in sports...JC is clearly in his and need a job to go with it. 

Last edited:
So what's up with y'all talking about loyalty?

His time with the chiefs was coming to an end, played 8 games in the last 2 seasons. 

The relationship started to go south.. so he dipped to a different team.

A change in scenery could be a spark in reviving his career, instead of just being stuck in KC.

I just don't see what the issue is. If you're not progressing in a situation it's time to jet and start a new. 

His time with the chiefs was coming to an end, played 8 games in the last 2 seasons. 

A change in scenery could be a spark in reviving his career, instead of just being stuck in KC.

I just don't see what the issue is. If you're not progressing in a situation it's time to jet and start a new. 

I mean there's only 2 teams I would hate for him to go to. He picked one of those teams. I'm not forced to root for him any more than he's forced to play for the Chiefs, so it is what it is. I wish him the best in life and that's it.

It was already whatever for me, then he made the petty comments. Call it what you want, but the man is clearly hurt and I called it out. You reading a little too far into it if you think anybody here thought he owed it to KC to play for peanuts.

I mean there's only 2 teams I would hate for him to go to. He picked one of those teams. I'm not forced to root for him any more than he's forced to play for the Chiefs, so it is what it is. I wish him the best in life and that's it.

It was already whatever for me, then he made the petty comments. Call it what you want, but the man is clearly hurt and I called it out. You reading a little too far into it if you think anybody here thought he owed it to KC to play for peanuts.

Yeah, I would have hated if he went to the Chargers too.

Not when Bradberry graded out higher and finished a top 20 corner. It makes it look like that it was solely the system. But having Bradberry and Norman would've been ideal

Yea I meant more to keep the momentum going. Like I wish we coulda kept Sean Smith so we weren't looking for a #2 all season, even tho Peters balled out

shouts out to Marcus Peters tho what a savage...god i wish he was in Charlotte. 
Y'all shoulda gave Norman a bag
mean.gif
we wouldve if homie wasnt 35 at the time. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom