2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah typical Buc Em post

"It doesn't matter that he's racist, he can block doe"

Chill...Cooper has paid his dues and if he was so racist I don't think D-Jax and other black former teammates would vouch for him. You don't bring a controversial guy in as a tryout player unless you've heard some significant things from guys that have been around him beforehand. We would all think 90% of the players in the NFL are pieces of **** if we followed them with mics without their knowledge all day especially when they're blackout drunk at a concert

Mixon knocked the hell out of a chick and was just a second round pick, Tyreek Hill did just as bad but wasn't on camera doing it and was one of, if not THE most explosive player in the league this past year, Big Ben did god knows what to a chick in a bathroom stall....and we're still gonna be watching them on Sundays and all but a few of us would take all three on our team right now if given the chance

Eh who was he crap with? Sanchez? Like I said, im cool with his as like our #5 WR just to come in and block and run deep routes and be a big body in the red zone sometimes. I'm sure they asked D-Jax his opinion on him before giving him this tryout or they wouldn't have brought him in.

Just giving ya my opinion on the dude. Hope he works out for yall but I don't like the dude.

Go Sixers

All lives buc em ladies and gentlemen.

I'll just say the difference between the guys you mentioned and racist riley KKKooper is that those guys are TALENTED and just starting their careers.

Riley was NEVER that caliber of player. Ever.

But eh. He can block...dude should be on a couch with ray rice never to play again.

WHERES CARY WILLIAMS WHEN YOU NEED HIM!?!!??

Last edited:
All lives buc em ladies and gentlemen.

I'll just say the difference between the guys you mentioned and racist riley KKKooper is that those guys are TALENTED and just starting their careers.

Riley was NEVER that caliber of player. Ever.

But eh. He can block...dude should be on a couch with ray rice never to play again.

WHERES CARY WILLIAMS WHEN YOU NEED HIM!?!!??

You're saying it's okay for Mixon and Tyreke Hill to beat the **** out of women and get arrested for their actions and be able to go on to have very successful careers but Riley Cooper shouldn't even be given a chance to be our #5 WR and contribute on special teams because he's not as young and talented as them :rofl:

Like I said...if D-Jax is cool with being teammates with him then I have no problem with him being on the roster either. He knows him better than any of us typing on this message board.

I doubt Bucs management gives a **** what Desean thinks. Management doesn't generally rely on old teammates to make personnel decisions.

Licht was with the Eagles, someone he knows with ties to Riley probably put a call in to give him a try out

I'll be shocked if ever plays in the NFL again

Is Cary Williams in the league? Did the Bucs ask his opinion on Racist Riley?? Better yet, give Cary a tryout too!!!

Buc Em is definitely all lives matter, smh. First the Kaep and now support for Racist Riley. If he was a top 3 WR in the league, I'd allow it. Guy is a scrub and you're defending him. SMMFH

Licht was with the Eagles, someone he knows with ties to Riley probably put a call in to give him a try out

Riley has a better chance to play in the league again than Kaep

because the majority of the NFL's demographic can turn a blind eye to a white player using the N word.

Richie incognito still in the league right?

Oh people are in their feelings because Buc has a "not popular" opinion? Cool.

One guy does a scum bag thing, haven't heard a peep since, accepted back. Ok for guys like Vick and others but not ok for Cooper. A scum bag thing is a scum bag thing, if they fix and learn from it... it doesn't happen again. Great, if not then treat it as such.

Buc chooses to treat him as a 5th WR, who cares. Quit crying off another man's opinion. Y'all are ridiculously soft some times.

For the record before people start crying even more, he's trash and no I wouldn't want him on the Dolphins.

because the majority of the NFL's demographic can turn a blind eye to a white player using the N word.

Don't see anyone blinking an eye when Alonzo Ball talks about white people and basketball (can't win with them or a number of them or something)... I guess it only goes one way though.

Either be sensitive and mad as people seem to be about all of it, or none of it. Stop cherry picking.

Don't see anyone blinking an eye when Alonzo Ball talks about white people and basketball (can't win with them or a number of them or something)... I guess it only goes one way though.

Either be sensitive and mad as people seem to be about all of it, or none of it. Stop cherry picking.
A lot of college basketball/basketball fans called out LaVar ball and his dumbass statement about not being able to win with slow white boys.

Next.

:lol:

"Next"... good one bruv, you got me.

Keep cherry picking what upsets you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the first im hearing about him saying you cant win with slow white boys. Interesting.

Last edited:
Show me where I was "upset" about Buc Em wanting cooper on his team.

You tried to say nobody batted an eye when LaVar ball made his asinine statement about white dudes when that's far from the truth. 

Show me where I was "upset" about Buc Em wanting cooper on his team.

You tried to say nobody batted an eye when LaVar ball made his asinine statement about white dudes when that's far from the truth. 

It wasn't a YOU thing, it was a general statement. But you want to take it personal, which is fine. Doesn't affect me either way.

And I didn't, you did. But it's far from the truth...

Very next post was this:

This is the first im hearing about him saying you cant win with slow white boys. Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom