2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While some haven't watched the Packers quarterbacked by Hundley, I'd excuse the class for not seeing him play against second-teamers in the preseason, because if they had, there would be a whole lot of nothing to derive from it.

I never expected people to have seen him play in order for anyone needing to be excused. I'm not calling anyone ignorant or foolish for disagreeing. I said I understand why i'm not being taken seriously. I understand that to say we're sitting on gold in Hundley is bold. It's just one of those bold predictions I feel deep down from everything i've seen and heard. i'm having fun with it to say told ya so because thats sports and im a fan. I don't care in the slightest if you or anyone else is that adamant on me being wrong on a bold prediction lol.

but for the record if the Packers feel this way

There’s no word on which teams the Packers talked to or what kinds of offers they got, but the report says the Packers still believe they can get “much more” than a fifth-round pick for the quarterback they drafted in the fifth round in 2015.

Im sure there's a little something to derive from it despite you thinking there's nothing.

He's gonna be the truth. Im certain. lol you'll see.

Last edited:
happy bornday b @eddiengambino
pimp.gif

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers happy birthday pa..tell @Chester McFloppy to go easy
Thanks ColiPabs. Seattle>Oregon

happy birthday eddie :nthat:
Sup papis

Having an awesome birthday in Maui :pimp:

Bring back the pro bowl in Hawaii pls

Happy birthday man :nthat:
Thanks JETE and Yanks bros

Sup papis

Having an awesome birthday in Maui :pimp:

Bring back the pro bowl in Hawaii pls

didn't know it was your bday...happy bday homie :pimp:
Thanks DSA

happy bornday b @eddiengambino
:pimp:  
Thanks richdoodoo!

Thanks Jags fan. Where the Royals at? :nerd: :lol: jk

Last edited:
Why was Samaje Perine a 4th rounder?

Folks expecting him to start from the jump for the Skins.

Position was stacked like CB.. going see later round guys contribute at both positions

Any other draft some guys would have gone a round or 2 higher

He's going to have an opportunity to do some great things in DC. By far the most talented back on the roster...if he plays a full 16, no reason why he shouldn't crack 1,000.

Freshman yr Samaje was an NFL starter. Later yrs not so much. And he's too frail to run like he does

What u mean frail?

He's going to have an opportunity to do some great things in DC. By far the most talented back on the roster...if he plays a full 16, no reason why he shouldn't crack 1,000.
What u mean frail?

Injury-prone. He's a bellcow in running style, but dude was constantly hurt down the stretch

What u mean frail?

Injury-prone. He's a bellcow in running style, but dude was constantly hurt down the stretch

I just took a quick look and saw he only missed 3 games in his 3 years in Oklahoma...unless I looked wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom