2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
throw in the damn towel
damn.png

Birds of a feather lol.
Born and raised in Dallas and I never hear this from dudes who been repping 20+ years.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] facts b. Sounds like major exaggeration

And now we have to hear about if Tannehill was playing the dolphins would be doing better . Right on cue

Last edited:
The Zeke slurpage is disgusting, had my boy who's a Dallas fan yelling all year how Zeke and Dak are the greatest combo in NFL history, how Zeke is the greatest RB to ever play the game, absolute clown

Birds of a feather lol.
Born and raised in Dallas and I never hear this from dudes who been repping 20+ years.
Steezy spreading some fake news in 2017 :smh:

The football God's sacrificing these first 3 games to give us the greatest game in NFL history with the Packers/Giants.

@finnns2003
Trey Bantz Trey Bantz

'member when Ryan Tannehill was the problem? 'member?

he ain't the answer either

no one said he's the answer though

Then what was the point of your post? This team clearly has a lot of issues. That doesn't absolve Ryan Tannehill.

because people only pointed fingers at Tannehill. that's the point. when the entire TEAM is trash :lol:

@finnns2003
Trey Bantz Trey Bantz

'member when Ryan Tannehill was the problem? 'member?

he ain't the answer either

no one said he's the answer though

Then what was the point of your post? This team clearly has a lot of issues. That doesn't absolve Ryan Tannehill.

because people only pointed fingers at Tannehill. that's the point. when the entire TEAM is trash :lol:

Adam Gase won 10 games with this bunch though,I'm impressed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom