2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 NTer Draft...

1. ITO
2. DSA
3. Nicholas
4. An Armada
5. Chesters gettin in that butt
6. D Staxx
7. Stillin

Draft will be held Thursday Morning at 6 am pacific. The first day it will run to 5 p.m. pacific. It will last 3 rounds.

The following day 5 a.m. pac to 5 p.m. pac.

As before during off time picks are allowed to be made, not mandatory. If you miss you window, you will be skipped. If you come in during another person or persons picking just make your pick as soon as possible. No one care if "that's who you were gonna pick."

How to draft:
It's always up to the owner, but here are some suggestions:
- Most Reps
- Longest Tenured
- Funniest
- Most successful
- Most in common

And so forth...

It will be Mandatory to post a picture of either the person, their NT picture, or something affiliated with them.

Example:

DMX -

View media item 2293422
I could care less about the rest of NT. If somehow they come in here (as a bunch of them already have) they are more than welcome to join. The draft is not limited to the list above, the offical draft will be closed Wednesday night at 8 p.m. pacific.

Last edited by a moderator:
This game way better than I think it would be.. OJ Howard might legit go top 10

clemson got a stop 
nerd.gif

I'll join the NTer draft

Bret Hart.
Kurt Angle.
Chris Jericho.
Daniel Bryan.
Vader.
Dynamite Kid.
Brock Lesnar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I met Mr Perfect at a store opening years ago. You don't realize how jacked these guys are until you meet them in person.

Why they always gotta play the same ****** song at the NC? Gimme Shelter is way better than Centuries at least

I met Mr Perfect at a store opening years ago. You don't realize how jacked these guys are until you meet them in person.

I met Kurt Angle back in 2002 walking around the mall with his girl, he was ripped as **** but he was a pretty nice dude

I gotta find some downtime at work to hop on NT. Playing thread catch up at home is tough.

I met the Rock at a temple when I was little :lol: that's as random a location as it could get.

Would love OJ Howard on the Jets but extremely unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom