2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skins have to resign kirk. And build that damn defense.

But kirk definitely has to play better in big games. If he improves on that and skins get some ballers on D. Next year will be a good one.

Skins have to resign kirk. And build that damn defense.

But kirk definitely has to play better in big games. If he improves on that and skins get some ballers on D. Next year will be a good one.

This is the simplest solution. If we let Kirk go with a bad defense and lose Jackson or Garçon then we're officially rebuilding and wasting a great line.

Last edited:
*pops over to the NBA thread to see they are arguing about rap like middle schoolers

Runs back to NFL thread

Last edited:
This is the simplest solution. If we let Kirk go with a bad defense and lose Jackson or Garçon then we're officially rebuilding and wasting a great line.

Yea I wouldn't want them to break the bank but the market is the market. And I think kirk can play he showed me a lot this year as far as arm strength and stuff.

I'm hoping Doctson can show something because Desean is probably gone. Hopefully Pierre can stay. But with crowder getting Better and better and the WR core will be fine.

But defense defense defense. Have to get some straight savages on defense. And get a coordinater that will dig in players **** when they **** up.

Jeff Darlington@JeffDarlington 3h3 hours ago

Belichick when asked to discuss the importance of having the home crowd behind them: “I don’t know. Go ask Dallas and Kansas City.” …Oof.

roll.gif

As a Giants fan. I hope they give Kirk a 5/130 million dollar deal with 90 guaranteed. I think Kirk is good but nothing great. He doesn't scare me at all. Just puts up a bunch of passing yards and then chokes on the big stage or when his team needs him.

As a Giants fan. I hope they give Kirk a 5/130 million dollar deal with 90 guaranteed. I think Kirk is good but nothing great. He doesn't scare me at all. Just puts up a bunch of passing yards and then chokes on the big stage or when his team needs him.

So you agree with the Flacco deal? He shows up in the playoffs. Greatest run of any QB numbers wise we've seen.

Larry Beyince@DragonflyJonez 2h2 hours ago

Rodgers ended NYG&DAL's season so I'll never slander him again. Ima be like Benita on In Living Color when ppl talked about Ms Jenkins w/him

Skins are in a similar situation as the Dolphins IMO.

QB is good, not great. Have to pay him a questionable amount money to keep him, but the alternative is to start over with a rookie.

Last edited:
must read:

http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/17/14299520/nfl-playoffs-divisional-round-2017-packers-cowboys-aaron-Rodgers

C2atAg6VIAApqUF.jpg

C2ZZEvtXUAAdPmv.jpg

C2ZClaHXcAEIUxz.jpg

Drew@FigDrewton Jan 17
@DragonflyJonez from FBpic.twitter.com/1xoyNpgQUo

C2Y_ijmWQAATUq6.jpg

Kyle Madson@KyleAMadson Jan 17
@DragonflyJonez My mom (hates the Cowboys) sent me this after they lost and thought it was so funny. Parents on social media >>>pic.twitter.com/mZR2VM8GIn

C2Y5Xm6VQAAKYlT.jpg

Larry Beyince@DragonflyJonez Jan 17
We told Cowboy fans the pain was coming all season. But nope. They stuck to the same "This is our year" **** they been saying for 21 years.

So you agree with the Flacco deal? He shows up in the playoffs. Greatest run of any QB numbers wise we've seen.

Nope. Thought they were dumb and they're paying for it now. Playoffs Flacco is overrated as ****.

*pops over to the NBA thread to see they are arguing about rap like middle schoolers

Runs back to NFL thread

I saw it in my sub list, and even thought about popping in over there for a sec, but don't care enough about what anybody says over there :rofl:

the Dallas coaching staff is really the one that took the 5 year plan and wiped their ***** with it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom