2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ Mike Tomlin threatening AB with the possibility of being traded.

I don't know what the hell he was thinking putting the locker room on Facebook. He broke the code.

growing up I listened to nothing but hiphop/rap until i was like 20 simply because that's really what everyone did around me at school.

It wasnt until the last 5 years i really broadened my horizons and opened myself up to absolutely everything. Even if i wasnt the biggest fan i tried to find something to appreciate about it. Born in the early 90's but tried to find out what was it about the Rolling Stones that people loved and tried to put myself in a time machine.

Now Hiphop/rap is about a quarter of what i listen to and i realized most of what i listened to as a kid is garbage and most of it now is garbage.

My philosophy on music is i look at it like food. Even if you dont like a certain of food, let's say Italian. There is still something guaranteed that you will like that is italian. Even If you dont like country, if you actually looked, youll eventually find something you like.

So I like, Rap, Rock, Country, Electronic, ect. ect. Metal is the toughest one for me but my brother listens to a ton of it and even then i found stuff i liked that he played.

I love lots of different music. Just don't know any genres well other then rap and r and b. . Can't just listen to one type of music. Need other genres for change of pace.

so are we doing albums generally?

or we going by specific genres?

and if we going specific generes, rap/hip hop first?

Has to be all genres. Rap music definitely doesn't run this thread either. I'm in for an album draft.

Mad people in here talk about country, metal and rock.

And we need rules. How many rounds it will be and no name dropping.

Last edited:
should be any genre....we all know we're not going to do a draft for other genres on here
laugh.gif
I think we can keep it simple..

1) rap/hip hop/dancehall reggae (buju would fit here.. sean paul would fit here.. beanie man)

2) r&b/neo soul/lovers rock reggae/slower classic reggae/conscious reggae (beres would fit here.. sizzla.. bob.. capleton)

3) pop/rock/alt rock/classic rock/country (basically everything else)

Last edited:
I think we should open it up to all genres. It's not like we vote for this anyway and I would use it as recommendations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom