2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh damn...so now what? :lol:

The **** you think? We drafting. Don't have **** to talk about until Sunday. We've talked about these four teams TO DEATH!!! Nothing to talk about. If majority of the regulars in here are participating, what's the issue?

The guy warned me for using the S word in the CBB post..

I get it, you're not allowed to curse, or in this case 'derail a thread' but football isn't even on at the moment.

It would be different if we were tying to hold a draft during the middle of the game.

Whoever the mod is deleting post why do it in secret? Step into the thread and explain why post are being deleted. It would help members avoid making the same mistake.

No issues talking about music, but let's keep this thread on track and on topic :wink:

A lot of posts are being flagged for derailment and it's getting hard to keep up :lol:

This is weak. Majority of the regulars in here are participating. Because one or two people are miserable, they gotta ruin it for everyone else? That's dumb.

I just woke up
What the **** just happened? :rofl:
I see a nas vs. jayz debate
A new mod with green text
Where are we in the draft

I don't get it, we self police and never have issues in this thread

now we are basically getting shut down, did someone start reporting this thread?
Not getting shutdown :lol: just saying we are seeing a lot of flagged posts and it starts to get our attention.

Being nice about it. Just trying to avoid it from possibly locked from the higher above :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom