2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the west coast dudes ain't pick e-40 or some crap like that
go into general and say that and you'll get chewed alive. 
laugh.gif

e-40 is ******* trash

400 Degreez is a classic. That was on my board.

Can't shhh on the Harlem World album if you only heard the singles. Overall the album was okay, it wasn't great but it had some heat on there.

Wow what a great point. Coincidentally I'm following it up with someone Cash admires.

With the 28th pick in the second round SHWAP selects
View media item 2305019
Nine Inch Nails - The Downward Spiral

The greatest concept album ever (sorry Pink Floyd)! Recorded in the house of one of Charles Manson's victims while also co-producing Marilyn Manson's debut album while Trent was going through drug abuse and depression. Follows a man through his pain all the way to his suicide. A musical journey that will leave you exhausted.

Guys, I get that there's downtime before the games and you're bored - but that's what the rest of the site is for. 

There's tangential discussion and then there's thread jacking.  Your music draft needs to be a separate thread, in the Music forum.  It can't take over this thread.  There are users who still want to talk football in here and now can't, without it being lost in the shuffle.  We're getting complaints and, let's be honest, they're valid ones.

You guys survived when the movie thread was moved to the correct place.   [thread="287925"]Oh Im Sorry Did I Break Your Conversation Well Allow Me A Movie Thread By S T​[/thread]  

You'll survive this.

You can all @mention each other.  You can all subscribe to the music draft thread.  You can all get real time updates when new replies are added on the front page if you want.  Your "draft board" doesn't have to be linked to some random post number.  It can be the topic post.  It just makes more sense. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom