2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't he in jail 
laugh.gif

Didn't say he's not worthy,he's definitely a stud when he wants.

Just never ever expected BB to dish him anything close to Kuechly money right off the back :lol:,especially when he still needs to resign Hightower and the Butler in the offseason

I knew some team would do it though,happy for him.

My point is that no one knew if it was going to be Collins, Hightower, or Butler that was going to get traded before their contract was up. Saying 'I knew Collins was never going to get paid in New England' is disingenuous because none of us knew until it actually happened.

C'mon man :lol:,I wasn't trying to be deep. Just saying no way in hell would BB make anyone the highest paid player in the league at their postion which is what Collins is gonna get in Cleveland

Think most Pats fans realistically expected at least 1 of the 3 to bounce anyway

Last edited:
no way in hell would BB make anyone the highest paid player in the league at their postion

He made McCourty the highest paid safety in the league just two years ago :lol:

If he made Collins the highest paid LB in the league, you wouldnt have blinked an eye. But when Cleveland pays him, you knew he was never going to get paid here? Nah man :lol:

Last edited:
no way in hell would BB make anyone the highest paid player in the league at their postion

He made McCourty the highest paid safety in the league just two years ago :lol:

If he made Collins the highest paid LB in the league, you wouldnt have blinked an eye. But when Cleveland pays him, you knew he was never going to get paid here? Nah man :lol:

When has D-Mac ever made more than Earl? :lol:

I don't even know what you're arguing about man?

I called us not paying Chandler Jones also after he had a great season last year,just cause its become expected from Hoody.

I'd have loved to have him sure but not at the expense of missing out on the defensive leader,Dont'a, and our best corner since Revis :lol:

Still not sure what point you're getting on about since most fans know how cold and calculated BB is and have known for years.

Last edited:
Former Jaguars HC Gus Bradley has agreed to become DC for then Los Angeles Chargers, per sources.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 21, 2017
Gus Bradley was big defensive coordinator domino multiple teams were waiting on. Now that he's a Charger, other teams will move quick.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 21, 2017
Clearly they are judging him on his Seahawks DC days....

I called us not paying Chandler Jones also after he had a great season last year,just cause its become expected from Hoody.

I'd have loved to have him sure but not at the expense of missing out on the defensive leader,Dont'a, and our best corner since Revis :lol:

Still not sure what point you're getting on about since most fans know how cold and calculated BB is and have known for years.

All i was saying is that before Hoody moved Collins, I thought it was just as likely he would let Hightower walk or move Butler. And i still dont know what he's going to do with Butler. He better pay the man.

All i was saying is that before Hoody moved Collins, I thought it was just as likely he would let Hightower walk or move Butler. And i still dont know what he's going to do with Butler. He better pay the man.

i never thought Hightower would be the guy. he's the key. i always thought it'd be Collins or Butler. now that Collins is out, i fully expect both High and Butler to get theirs from Kraft.

roll.gif

Hang in there fam [emoji]9994[/emoji]

I wonder how many players are gonna boycott WH visits now
I think the majority of the NE players would go to the WH... Wouldn't doubt it at all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom