2017 NFL Offseason Thread - jetpacunlimited enters the Witness Protection Program

Who's going to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

• Dallas Cowboys

• Atlanta Falcons

• Detroit Lions

• Seattle Seahawks

• New York Giants

• Green Bay Packers

• Miami Dolphins

• Pittsburgh Steelers

• Oakland Raiders

• Houston Texans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
500x1000px-LL-8bab6bcc_500x1000px-LL-b3100d55_Lhv2jo.gif

This gif is :pimp:

Last edited:
Dumbest play of the season including playoffs has to go to Rainey and catching the ball at the 3 yard line instead of letting it go out :rofl:. This is the playoffs bruh

Can't stop thinking about this and the Hail Mary. Dumb *** stupid ****** plays.

Texans winning would be a bigger upset than the Jets. Gets a division rival that hates the Pats more than anyone. I won money on that game.

Texans have no chance, at all. I'm a believer in everyone has a chance. This is one of the few games there is no chance at all.

You know what's awesome?

Your VP randomly showing up to let you go because of budget...
First the Dolphins lose then I lose. Good times.

I wouldn't have a problem with this if I did something wrong... but I didn't. Place has been a sh-t show for 5 years until I got there. And now that it's stable they want to get rid of my salary. Scary dudes could even look me in my eye when doing it.

End of rant. Just pissed right now.

that fat **** Sirigusa falling on Gannon, Tuck Rule game, dragged in the super bowl. :smh:

I swear that we belonged in that SB against NY and we would've beat them, then the "Tuck Rule" game caused us another one. The Tampa SB loss hurt, but it was those defeats against B'more and NE was what robbed us easily of the SBs against the Rams and the Giants.

You know what's awesome?

I wouldn't have a problem with this if I did something wrong... but I didn't. Place has been a sh-t show for 5 years until I got there. And now that it's stable they want to get rid of my salary. Scary dudes could even look me in my eye when doing it.

Sorry to hear that my man. I'm sure you'll land on your feet.

You know what's awesome?

Bruh :frown: :smh:

Keep your head up man. Hopefully you can flip that situation and put yourself into something better.

You know what's awesome?

Damn man. Sorry to hear that.
Hopefully something better comes along.

Last edited:
You know what's awesome?

Sorry man. 
ohwell.gif

Hope you get back on your feet soon.

You know what's awesome?

:frown:

You know what's awesome?

Sorry man :smh:

Unfortunately people don't care, they'll drain you for much as they can and once you fixed their errors, your gone :smh:

Hopefully you land on your feet :smh:

What field if yoj don't mind me asking?

I heard on the radio that the defensive coordinator for Dolphins is being interviewed for the broncos head coaching job..... Can anybody explain to me why he would be desired based on the results of this year?

You know what's awesome?

Keep your head held high.

I know it sounds cliche but there will be something out there better for you in the future. 

Riiiiight.

why else would I point out that he's 24 and it's only his 3rd year in the league?

I don't have the mutant power to read between the lines of vague statements...so I dunno, you tell me?

I took it as you questioning his maturity or saying that he should be above it due to being in his 3rd year in the league.
i explained it above.. not sure what you didn't understand

you said the game was over.. i said his age and short length of his career, because as i said above: his career is far from over

athletes have injures all the time that change the trajectory of their careers.. see griffin III, robert

you are assuming a lot from the very very very little i have said.. all of which are very very very simple statements of facts

You know what's awesome?

damn bro. sorry to hear that. hopefully you're able to find a new gig quick

DSA come get your boys :lol:

All types of fans coming out the woodworks

Idk what you're talking about. I've been posting in the regular season threads for the past 3-4 seasons here and there. Just not as often as you folks. Just get more motivation to post more during the playoffs... cuz it's the playoffs

Last edited:
You know what's awesome?

That wasn't the place for you fam. You'll find a better gig

Appreciate that brethren, this is why I'm still on NT. Only for you guys and this thread.

I have no doubt I will find something. I have all the skills, knowledge and know how. I've had a few head hunters already contact me once I put the word out, just want to find something that fits. It just is a horrible feeling to know you put so much time and energy into something to know in the end you were just a number, because I damn sure didn't do anything wrong and they said as much. But working that hard got me to where I'm at, just the way the ball bounces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom