2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Hahahaha Jada - it was just a photoshop of the Jet's jersey from when they first played at Metlife. I think they just added that font. Especially since it looks like he is wearing 75 on his jersey.

i wish the Lions would get a new black alternate. that would be copped with a quickness, regardless of price.

I doubt anyway NFL player has put the pads on yet. Would look sick though. Seem like a fighter jet font.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

@LarryFitzgerald

Just got done shooting a @Nike commercial here in LA - it airs the week of the @NFL_Draft & these uniforms are #serious

1:51 PM - 23 Mar 12 via web · Details
https://twitter.com/#!/LarryFitzgerald/status/183294800542437376

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this made me even more excited

^^Im telling you thats because they ARE.

Players are going to absolutely LOVE these... and fans will love the fit.

This will turn the NFL into a next level look.

As the equipment and Helmets have evolved... so has the Uniforms and their look and fit.

Weird thing is Rbk didn't look to improve the performance of the football jersey but in hockey they definitely did. Guess they have more invested there so it makes sense but still a bit strange

A buddy of mine works at ADI DMX and he says its WORLDS different than Nike... they focus on Performance on SOME shoes but not all. D Rose gets alot of attention then the ADI Zero's are next and everything else is a good luck thing.

Cuz Soccer is their bread winner... and when it comes to apparel get whatever feels ok... and manufacture it..

I mentioned in another thread they have a Foamposite LIKE material coming out which is called Armor... From their Originals collection.

I cant wait to see the new jerseys! Hopefully Nike will pull off some of the helmet/jersey combos with the NFL like they do with NCAA teams. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Weird thing is Rbk didn't look to improve the performance of the football jersey but in hockey they definitely did. Guess they have more invested there so it makes sense but still a bit strange

This is an interesting point.  My only theory would be that NFL jerseys sell no matter what, but NHL jerseys tend to be a tougher sell.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

laugh.gif
how do the NBA jerseys look worse? because they dont have a swoosh on them? they are exactly the same as before adidas, just like the reebok NFL jerseys are exactly the same.

p8524675dt.jpg

yea that looks so horrible
laugh.gif
Bruh if you think the Jerseys that Nike made are the same as Adi and Reebok you've NEVER held or felt them side by side. Some players actually complained about chafing when their team was switched FROM Nike... 

chafing? lulz you do know when NBA swtiched from Nike to Reebok they are essentially the same materials. dont believe me go compare them. the dri-fit was essentially the same thing.
thats incorrect.

Personally i'm not impressed with new eras stuff for the NFL so far. I was pretty hyped when I heard they were taking over the hats, but everything is pretty average so far. Hope Nike doesn't do anything to the Niner uniforms besides adding the swoosh and changing the fit/technology.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Does anyone know how I can edit the subject/name of this thread ?
Click on the 1st Page > Go to the original post > Edit > Change title > Save

the on field NFL hats were posted a while ago in the fitted thread, not sure why no one has posted it in here.

snapbacks?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom