2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Ended up copping a Newton instead of Winston. MVP>> ROY

Lucks

Someone in the other thread posted, most of the Elite jerseys were marked down to $221 on NDC.

A couple of recent pickups. I also gave in and ordered a custom Steve Smith Panthers jersey (white/away). If it comes with the Reebok numbers, screw it. He's the only exception for being my favorite player in history. The strange thing is I saw someone (live) in Nashville with a Josh Norman Elite jersey with the premium twill numbers when Carolina faced the Titans. He was a couple rows in front of me but I should've asked him where he got it from.

I have been going back and forth on ordering the Nike Elite Newton jersey but I am holding out on the price dropping a little more before I do.  But the 12 percent back is tempting me as well.  But I just picked up some tech fleeces so I need to chill.  If it would drop to sub $150 that would be great. 

That blue Newton :pimp:
I'm gonna need that jersey one day. I remember being able to get the black elite Newton for like $110 or whatever but it was a 52. Would have been swimming so I got the limited instead for the dumb low.

Low key want a Cam elite

I usually don't buy current NFL jerseys outside the Eagles

Last edited:
Low key want a Cam elite

I usually don't buy current NFL jerseys outside the Eagles

I usually reserve game day for my ravens but will wear other jerseys on off days.
It does get a bit weird tho when I'm rocking a manning and sow one shouts go giants :lol:

I usually reserve game day for my ravens but will wear other jerseys on off days.
It does get a bit weird tho when I'm rocking a manning and sow one shouts go giants :lol:

:lol:

I know what you mean, I used to have a Chad Johnson authentic but I would be like IM NOT A DAMN Bengals fan

I know what you mean, I used to have a Chad Johnson authentic but I would be like IM NOT A DAMN Bengals fan

I just say I like the player which is true. My only rule is that I don't rock division jerseys and any team I hate like the Pats.

I just say I like the player which is true. My only rule is that I don't rock division jerseys and any team I hate like the Pats.

No doubt about that, I could never rock an NFC east jersey

I'd be disowned by everyone

Last edited:

No doubt about that, I could never rock an NFC east jersey

I'd be disowned by everyone

Bruh.... When I was a young buck I went to a Ravens preseason game with my Peter Warwick jersey (a screen print at that). We sat behind the end zone.

Karma is wonderful. A couple of months later, a coworker identified me in the book they give out during game days. I was in it in between the FG posts with my number 80 :lol:

Bruh.... When I was a young buck I went to a Ravens preseason game with my Peter Warwick jersey (a screen print at that). We sat behind the end zone.

Karma is wonderful. A couple of months later, a coworker identified me in the book they give out during game days. I was in it in between the FG posts with my number 80 :lol:

That's awesome, I used to be a huge Peter Warrick fan, thought he was gonna be electric in the NFL

I wonder how much of a difference there is between the Elite and Limited for the Panthers jerseys since they have the regular neck. Either way, nice jersey my man.

Noticed Nike still has mad sizes, must not be moving them because of these stupid *** prices. I grabbed the blue Cruz.

Back
Top Bottom