2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Eastbay has a sale going on some limited jerseys, might use my coupon and cop this Russ Wilson.

Last edited:
Wondering what could be done about the Nike sign on a Lynch elite which is peeling off a little, if anything? I did not buy it direct from Nike, but all tags are in place and it has just been tried on:

Where's the Nike logo peeling? It's stitched?

If you're referring to the end of the swoosh sticking up or off and you bend, that's normal.

Think nfl shop has the new Brady's
lol i prob check every day and i dont think theyve ever been in stock. the pic is the old chest plate til you click it then it shows the new plate but always OOS

i honestly dont think they were ever made, elites that is, with the new chest plate. 

Last edited:
lol i prob check every day and i dont think theyve ever been in stock. the pic is the old chest plate til you click it then it shows the new plate but always OOS

i honestly dont think they were ever made, elites that is, with the new chest plate. 
they were made. Ive seen them on ebay.

Right now theres a sz 40 on ebay w/ new wordmark. $270 shipped tho

they were made. Ive seen them on ebay.

Right now theres a sz 40 on ebay w/ new wordmark. $270 shipped tho
Thanks i just found it. was looking for the white one.

Im going to the divisional game next Sat, I wonder if theyll have them in the team shop

Think nfl shop has the new Brady's

They did, the old were out of stock then new chest plate came up and all sizes were in stock, probably out of stock now

ET3

Huge thanks and s/o to bigj505 bigj505 for sending me the info on it. Rooting for the Seahwaks to come out of the NFC, and then lose to my steelers.

Hahahaha, man there's ways around that $300 tag. People in here find deals for $100-$150 pretty often. Just check the thread periodically and you'll see some Pitt deals in here.

I wish the elite jerseys had cuffed arms.

You have no idea how much it bothers me that they don't

LOL. Trust me, I know exactly how much it bothers you.  That's the exact reason I don't own a Steeler elite jersey. $300 and no cuffs.  Nah son
But it's the steelers doe
mean.gif
I know man....
frown.gif

But I been in the gym for years, these cuffs need to hug these guns..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom