2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Would've been nice if all teams went with the new jersey style for these color rush games. It's still weird that so many teams are just wearing their normal uniforms for color rush.

^^ #greatestshowonturf brings back nostalgia.  totally agree.  i tried customizing an elite Faulk and Warner, etc. but the system didn't allow me.  sucks though.  maybe they have some sort of M&N future release?
Yea, **** is weak, tried to do a customized Derrick Brooks Historic logo jersey, but that was a no go.

Awesome jersey. Could you post a close up of the NFL shield?

^^ thanks man.

fanatics has 25% off Nike and underarmour. Use coupon code AUCTION for extra 10% off. Total off is about 32.5% which is better than the previous 30%.

Stack with raise.com discount GC (+ 3% off with promo code GETREADY). Sign in with shop runner for free shipping.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up with the coupon codes. I'm deciding between an Elite or a M&N throwback, so I'm waiting to see what their sale discount is gonna be.

^^ thanks man.

fanatics has 25% off Nike and underarmour. Use coupon code AUCTION for extra 10% off. Total off is about 32.5% which is better than the previous 30%.

Stack with raise.com discount GC (+ 3% off with promo code GETREADY). Sign in with shop runner for free shipping.
Use AMEX20 for 20% more
​Ya'll the real MVPs.  Just got a Woodson Black Elite for $157. 
nthat.gif

Yeah, I was a huge Michigan fan growing up, and Woodson was my favorite player, so I automatically became a Raiders fan once he was drafted. I have a bunch of old Woodson replicas from the late 90s and early 2000s, so it's nice to have an authentic.

Side note: why did we wear everything so big back then? My silver replica is an L, my black one is an XL, and my white one is a 2X. My real size is a medium. Smh

Yeah, I was a huge Michigan fan growing up, and Woodson was my favorite player, so I automatically became a Raiders fan once he was drafted. I have a bunch of old Woodson replicas from the late 90s and early 2000s, so it's nice to have an authentic.

Side note: why did we wear everything so big back then? My silver replica is an L, my black one is an XL, and my white one is a 2X. My real size is a medium. Smh
wow i can totally relate.  sometimes you just need a +1 or +2 to wear the jersey over a hoody or coat.  nothing wrong with that, all good.  

i have a white and black #24.  they are worth every penny.

NCAA national champion, heisman trophy winner, 9x pro bowl, SB champion...and contributions off the field.  He definitely is motivated, and sets the bar high for others even after his playing days.

Last edited:
Came up on a Sherm home jersey
smokin.gif
good looks yall
Sherman: "Well I'm the best corner in the game! When you try me with a sorry receiver like Crabtree, that's the result you gonna get. DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT ME!"

Andrews: "Who was talking about you?"

Sherman: "CRABTREE! Don't you open your mouth about the best or I'm a shut it for you real quick. LOB."

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Copped a navy blue Elite Phillip Rivers for $177 - 20% AMEX20 - $100 raise.com GC for $84 + shoprunner free shipping + $5 tax = $130.XX

Also, picked up a purple Elite Flacco for $221 - similar discounts above = $192.69.  Not as slick as the Rivers but I've been eyeing a Ravens jersey to replace the Ray Rice one I had back in 2012.

mrrebates 2% cash back for fanatics and 0.50% raise drops the price a few more dollars.

Last edited:
This AMEX20 code is the plug. I wonder how long it's gonna work. Also works on NFL shop. They still have their 25% off going today, and fanatics ended earlier this morning.

This AMEX20 code is the plug. I wonder how long it's gonna work. Also works on NFL shop. They still have their 25% off going today, and fanatics ended earlier this morning.
Hopefully at least until the holiday shopping season.  Keeping my fingers crossed that fanatics will have a 30% BF marked down on NFL Elites so I could stack this AMEX20 code. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Depends on the shipping method you chose. But it says my stuff will be here Wednesday sometimes fanatics takes a while though, because there has been times where fed ex took it to my local post office and not straight to me

Copped a navy blue Elite Phillip Rivers for $177 - 20% AMEX20 - $100 raise.com GC for $84 + shoprunner free shipping + $5 tax = $130.XX

Also, picked up a purple Elite Flacco for $221 - similar discounts above = $192.69.  Not as slick as the Rivers but I've been eyeing a Ravens jersey to replace the Ray Rice one I had back in 2012.

mrrebates 2% cash back for fanatics and 0.50% raise drops the price a few more dollars.
. How do you use raise.com for future referenc? Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom