2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

ApkWfLuCMAIbQuL.jpg

Originally Posted by MMG

all that for the same %#$%#+$ jerseys
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You surely weren't expecting radical design changes in all the unis did you?
A lot of the changes looked like tech stuff. A lot of flywire and pro-combat padding.

Cleats are all going to be team-colored too.

SO unless you are a Seahawks fan there is nothing to see here......

I will be outsider to say with seeing the Jets jersey, besides the NFL Shield and the Nike swoosh, I can just wait for the Jets to lower the Custom authentic Reeboks on their site and buy one of those. The technology is nice and the jerseys look superb. But for the cost, I will just do that I think.

Will end up with some Nike gear though, maybe even the gloves, But I think I will try to grab those to wear to stadium instead of a Nike one.

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It has been said numerous times in this thread that with the exception of the Seahawks, teams weren't going to have any major changes to their unis in the 1st year of the Nike contract.

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 What did you think would happen? Oregon uni steez for the NFL? Most of these teams have had their uni design for decades and reflect their tradition ie: Packers and Raiders. The ones that dont, already had a recent redesign. I'm sure Seattle is Nike's test team since they're so close to Oregon.

I'm more excited about the sideline gear and New Era fits!

I'm happy with the way they are fit; that was my big concern...Reebok jerseys are fat people dresses

they said new alts would be avail

or at least new jerseys for a few teams.

i wasnt expecting an overhaul but if all this was just for the seahawks
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom