2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

IMG_1979.jpeg
IMG_1980.jpeg

Picked this up today with some of my buddies its not supposed to drop until 12/29. Academy made a mistake and had them for sale early. I have a few extta XLs if anyone is interested just looking for retail tax and shipping. PM me if interested. It's the color rush alternate, basically red numbers instead of the white. Checked fanatics and the texans store and they won't even ship until January. Weird all they had for sale was XL... somebody probably messed up my buddy who manages dsg said they have them in stock but can't display them until 1/2/24 so 🤷‍♂️
IMG_6639.jpg
IMG_6640.jpg
IMG_6641.jpg

Today's arrival confirms that the QA/QC of Nike retail elite jerseys are trash, and why I prefer game issued. Nike should be embarrassed. I love the design and the perforated numbers but the off centered NFL shield is a turn off.

FYI, Fanatics no longer do returns in parallel anymore due to fraud I think. Fanatics used to send you a replacement label and ship you a replacement right away. They now require you to send the item back before a replacement is shipped. I ended up placing a new order and sending this one back via shop runner free returns. 🤞on the new one. Currently at all time low of < $51.

Screenshot_20231211-181040.png
PXL_20231211_155118943.jpg PXL_20231211_155132954.jpg

Today's arrival confirms that the QA/QC of Nike retail elite jerseys are trash, and why I prefer game issued. Nike should be embarrassed. I love the design and the perforated numbers but the off centered NFL shield is a turn off.

FYI, Fanatics no longer do returns in parallel anymore due to fraud I think. Fanatics used to send you a replacement label and ship you a replacement right away. They now require you to send the item back before a replacement is shipped. I ended up placing a new order and sending this one back via shop runner free returns. 🤞on the new one. Currently at all time low of < $51.

I feel you. I ordered a Josh Jacobs FUSE Limited earlier this season. It also had an off-centered NFL shield. I was going to return it, but I figured it might be too much of a hassle and the replacement may have the same issue. I ended up taking it to an alterations shop. They were able to fix it for $10.00.

I feel you. I ordered a Josh Jacobs FUSE Limited earlier this season. It also had an off-centered NFL shield. I was going to return it, but I figured it might be too much of a hassle and the replacement may have the same issue. I ended up taking it to an alterations shop. They were able to fix it for $10.00.
It is an easy fix and I've done DIY with basic sewing skills. I have done so many and just sick of it.

Picked this up today with some of my buddies its not supposed to drop until 12/29. Academy made a mistake and had them for sale early. I have a few extta XLs if anyone is interested just looking for retail tax and shipping. PM me if interested. It's the color rush alternate, basically red numbers instead of the white. Checked fanatics and the texans store and they won't even ship until January. Weird all they had for sale was XL... somebody probably messed up my buddy who manages dsg said they have them in stock but can't display them until 1/2/24 so 🤷‍♂️
IMG_6639.jpg
IMG_6640.jpg
IMG_6641.jpg
if you got an L, lmk!

if you got an L, lmk!

Buddy has 1 L left wants 150 (about retail plus tax) flat I think pm me are you local he might budge a little on price if so he sold 4 L last night so pm me if still interested pretty quick. I'll just trade an XL with him or something he has paypal I don't so... but there is 1 L left lmk if you want me to hold it.

Rodger’s throwback elite. Discounted

I’m surprised to cmc elite yet outside of the 49ers team store. They selling it for $375 for it. Hopefully fanatics gets them.

Buddy has 1 L left wants 150 (about retail plus tax) flat I think pm me are you local he might budge a little on price if so he sold 4 L last night so pm me if still interested pretty quick. I'll just trade an XL with him or something he has paypal I don't so... but there is 1 L left lmk if you want me to hold it.
my bad just seeing this. pm'd. no worries if you're out

I'm glad I got this Bengals jersey recently in time for Christmas. I have a feeling this will be the last NFL jersey I get for this year.
IMG_7430.JPG

IMG_7429.JPG

I did notice that the NFL logo in the front or nameplate on the back can occasionally be out of alignment on the retail authentics.

Both of those discrepancies seem apparent on the Joe Burrow jersey I'm sharing on here.

Hey fellas… does Nike make authentic jerseys in women’s cut? Or is the $130 versions the top of the line?

To clarify like with stitched numbers.

Back
Top Bottom