2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

pretty sure its fake, numbers look shiny and size tag looks pretty bad IMO

This is the only thing that threw me off. The numbers being OD shiny. Wasn't sure if maybe that's how the 49ers actually have them, camera flash in the picture, etc.

pretty sure its fake, numbers look shiny and size tag looks pretty bad IMO

This is the only thing that threw me off. The numbers being OD shiny. Wasn't sure if maybe that's how the 49ers actually have them, camera flash in the picture, etc.

if its under retail its probably fake, im guessing you found it on ebay?

i think theres legit ones on there with stock photos but its pretty much retail or $5-10 less.

all the fake auctions ive seen are random either they are name as elites or they are pretty much fake authentics with the M,L,XL size tag to mimic limiteds i guess without being called a limited.

Missed out on the Draft Pick Pack back in April but found my size for $197 shipped its worth it to me these Trainers are fire! Make a great addition to the Broncos Kicks I already have

Also would be easier to tell if you got a close up pic of the neck, the fake flywire ones look like crap. But agree with other posters, looks like a fake from what I can see.

My friends DeMarcus Ware just came in today from SportsAuthority.com

Now I know NOT to get an Elite jersey...

Tried it on and I really hate the way it fits/feels...

Anyways, here are some pics.

^^ nice pics. The limited jersey feel weirder than the Elite ones. Can't wait to cop the Dez Thanksgiving Elite once it drops on NDC. Demarco went up but in a size 56...

I am going to stick to the regular Gameday jerseys...

The 2 I have fit me really well...

The Elite seems really stiff and the shoulder area is massive, like the only way it would look right is with some shoulder pads on underneath it...

I understand its on on-field jersey, so to me, it unwearable.

thing is the game jerseys are damb nice for a replica jersey. no can disagree with that,

Nike gets a A+ on those

I am going to stick to the regular Gameday jerseys...

The 2 I have fit me really well...

The Elite seems really stiff and the shoulder area is massive, like the only way it would look right is with some shoulder pads on underneath it...

I understand its on on-field jersey, so to me, it unwearable.
I have broad shoulders so that area isn't as bad for me. The only change I want to make on it is to sew the ends of the sleeves in right under the numbers on my Texans jersey. Those sleeves feel a tad bit long. Wouldn't be too hard to take to a tailor and ask for an elastic band or something to be sewn in. I'll post pics once it's done.

Glad the Cowboys' Thanksgiving has flywire on the collar...

Last edited:
any one notice that the Limited jersey's are cut smaller then the game jersey's granted its only an inch in length and maybe a half inch in width its still makes them fit totally different

LOL only time we will see romo and elite in the same sentence. unless "is not" is sandwiched between them.

Nice jerseys though

Just placed an order for a Home Eli Manning Elite for another friend last night.

Will post pics of it when it arrives.

Sz. 48 was pretty dificult to find in this jersey.

big coach bill had a nice embroidered crew neck on at last nights game?

any idea where i can get ahold of a piece like that?

Jerseys are fine...but my big question is why did Reebok suck at making apparel for so long? The Nike gear is so nice.

Back
Top Bottom