2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Just in today from Lids, $157 shipped :smokin

Finally....my ELIte Manning jersey

mt7dwm.jpg

2vdjmz6.jpg

1jl314.jpg

I'm definitely getting the gloves, just trying to find a deal before I buy them. I know if I wait a little, I can figure out whose discount on Swoosh or something so I can pick them up for around $60

i asked in the other thread but how did you find this? :lol: i search all over the site and they had only two elites, revis and sanchez.

ill be mad if they had others... :smh:

def fake, just to make it easier compare the size tags from the Cruz and the Eli posted

I know this jersey gets alot of hate and people think its ugly..but i think its dope..had to grab the elite 
smokin.gif

^ I am literally one of the only six people in this world that loves that jersey. The Steelers jersey has the patch included for an extra $20 :x

Traveling in DC so I stopped at the ******** store at the stadium. Picked up the RG3 elite in a size 40.......the throwback 80th anniversary version. This jersey is freakin spectacular. Adding this to my small collection. Chargers Rivers, Seahawks Thomas (the gray alternate), and now the Skins. I want to add a Colts Luck this season if possible.

I'll post pics soon.

nflshop.com folded big time...2 different yellows?...im beyond pissed ive seen fakes that look better 
mad.gif

question... why are ppl debating between elite and game jerseys?? aren't the game jerseys replicas??
sick.gif

anyway, just got my elite ray lewis today from nflshop. quality is great. materials feel amazing. sleeves are a little long, true, but not that bad. i'm 6'0", btw, and i copped a sz 44. a sz 40 woulda prolly worked for me also as i'm only 155 lbs. these are way better than the reebok jerseys, but imho, like i said in other threads, the circa 2000 authentic nike nfl jerseys >>>>

2hnz8zs.jpg

got this elite a while back. just copped the elite all black alternate ed reed. can't wait! :pimp: when the white jersey drops, i'll grab suggs elite.

Last edited:
i asked in the other thread but how did you find this? :lol: i search all over the site and they had only two elites, revis and sanchez.
ill be mad if they had others... :smh:

I bought the Revis from Lids, went to a jersey shop around me and swapped it out for the Eli.

Finally got a chance to try on an Elite. Wasn't about to plunk down 300 for a custom without trying them on to see which size I really needed. I wish Nike was a little quicker about getting other players out, but now that it seems like it's finally possible to get the Elites for my team customized I'm faced with the agonizing decision of picking a player I want to rep.

Sucks that the smallest elites are a 40 (which is a M). I like the way the Smalls of the Limited fit, guess i'll settle for the limited's.

Noticed during the Packer game that some inactive players on the sideline are now wearing an all white version of this track jacket...can't wait to get my hands on one. Haven't seen them anywhere online yet.

Question

Purchased a Big Ben and a Troy Elite from Nikestore

The Big Ben has flywire collar

The Troy does not

Why is this? I thought the steelers did not use the flywire collars...

Back
Top Bottom