2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Maybe it's just the Eagles gear that is that cheap after the terrible year. The few Macy's I went to had full priced NFL gear and some didn't have any gear at all.

damn, was about to drive to one a little bit away. tried calling but i couldnt even get anyone :smh:

the one near me doesnt have any stuff left but its been like that for a few months now for some reason.

those are crazy deals too :x

Cowboys shop has Romo authentics for $56, Reebok but still...$56! They have Witten for $56 but size 56 and 60.

Anyone know anywhere in the Bay to get Elite/Limited Niners Jerseys? Its been tough to find.

Anyone know anywhere in the Bay to get Elite/Limited Niners Jerseys? Its been tough to find.
were in the same situation. Cant find a niner elite/limited at all. Hoping they make a SB one with the patch, but that might be far fetched..

One last cop $175 Nike Destroyer for $11.99...93% off lol

Sick jacket though

One last cop $175 Nike Destroyer for $11.99...93% off lol

Sick jacket though

What the ****?????? The Eagles gear must have sat all season or something because that doesn't make sense. I bought the Giants one earlier but sent it back. It was wide on me and thin. Real nice jacket though.

I think the Philly market Macy's just ordered ALOT of Nike gear because they def still moved a good amount towards the beginning of the season

I think they would have been better off storing it to July and putting out near training camp because it would def move again

What is weird to me is EVERYTHING was $14.99 from $30 t shirts to $175 jackets

Last edited:
My final gear up ended up...

Thermafit Hoody $70-$11.73
Classic Fleece Hoody $65-$11.73
Destroyer $175-$11.99
Softshell $140-$11.99
Long Sleeve DriFit tee $35-$12.75
Short Sleeve DriFit $30-$4.24
Just Do It Eagles Tee $30-$4.24

I'm good on gear til Chip Kelly wins a SB or gets fired

got my Ray Lewis Superbowl jersey in the mail and the patch is super nice that is on it. Really dont like the position its place on there. Wish they would release the patch so i could put one on my elite. All the ones on ebay are fake and not even close the patch has a deff silver color to it.

Heads up: Macy's has a 25% off all niner Super Bowl gear in Downtown SF.

I bought the 49ers New Era cap with the patch.

Do you need coupon to get the 25% off at Macy's? We're there lots of new era fitted left? I might go to SF on Sunday if I get the chance.

Do you need coupon to get the 25% off at Macy's? We're there lots of new era fitted left? I might go to SF on Sunday if I get the chance.
You do need a coupon but they had them at all the counters. 

They did have caps left during my lunch break. But I'm not sure how long they will last at $21.00. They had some in the main entrance of Macys and also on the 3rd floor.

Back
Top Bottom