2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Zzzzzzzzzzz Why do you insist on thinking the materials from Reebok to Nike will be the same bro..? lolol

I can pretty much bet one years salary that it wont be.. unless you are using "basically" as your grey area lol...

They wont be alike at all. You can see from pics alone that even the poo version Nike posts on Models on their site as the breathable middle portion.

To the touch they wont even feel the same. Trust me. Just sayin
dont worry he cosigned slamdunkspace blindly in the concrod xi thread until the fool finally was hand delivered some fugazis.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by MMG

20mlv5.jpg

i really want that 49ers jacket
pimp.gif
but houston
pimp.gif

if every team is getting a destroyer jackets, consider the lions one COPPED
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what shoes are those?

They are already on NDC- in a few not so cool (IMO) colors. anyone know what other colors are gonna be released?

Zzzzzzzzzzz Why do you insist on thinking the materials from Reebok to Nike will be the same bro..? lolol

I can pretty much bet one years salary that it wont be.. unless you are using "basically" as your grey area lol...

They wont be alike at all. You can see from pics alone that even the poo version Nike posts on Models on their site as the breathable middle portion.

Guide me on something. I want a Nike Aaron Rodgers authentic. Can you confirm the fit will be at least better.....enough to sell my Reebok authentic? (Because the Packers remained to keep everything the exact same?)

If you want the Nike elite jersey the fit will be way better. Reeboks authentic was very different from the game worn jerseys. The authentics were more like dresses while the game worn jerseys fit more snug. Nike elite jerseys are gonna be the same that the players wear on field and they are gonna be selling smaller sizes also. The average WR or CB wears a sz 44. Reeboks lowest sz was 48 which would fit a DE. Hope this helps.

Will we get elastic bands on the sleeves or loose hanging sleeves?

Not a fan of the latter.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Guide me on something. I want a Nike Aaron Rodgers authentic. Can you confirm the fit will be at least better.....enough to sell my Reebok authentic? (Because the Packers remained to keep everything the exact same?)

I plan on ordering a Rodgers authentic too and I guess I'll have to see how the fit is with Nike.  A couple of seasons ago I ordered a Driver authentic from the Packer Pro Shop in a size 46.  I'm 5'8" and even a 46 is too big so I sent that back.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Not a fan of the latter.

I'm pretty sure they will come with elastic on the sleeves. It might vary from what player you're trying to get though. I'm hoping they have an elastic option for the bottom hem too.

Has there be any word on when the sweatshirts, jackets, etc. will come out?

So are we going to stay in this thread or move to the NFL/NCAA 12'13 thread once season starts?

Not a fan of the latter.

Like these?

jackson_desean-291x300.jpg

I highly doubt we will ever get those. More like player issued.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Not a fan of the latter.

Like these?

frown.gif

Nike President Charlie Denson actually stated that the Elite 51's are the actual game jersey. I'm hoping this is a fact and that I'm not gonna be disappointed when my jersey comes in. I'm assuming most players will have elastic bands on the sleeve but don't expect it on players like Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning.

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Not a fan of the latter.

Like these?

frown.gif

Nike President Charlie Denson actually stated that the Elite 51's are the actual game jersey. I'm hoping this is a fact and that I'm not gonna be disappointed when my jersey comes in. I'm assuming most players will have elastic bands on the sleeve but don't expect it on players like Aaron Rodgers or Peyton Manning.

Of course he said that, but they aren't.

Not a fan of the latter.

Like these?

frown.gif

Game jersey as far as material, but it will not be the identical cut.  I have a Nike college game issue UM jersey and even though ti's tagged as a size 50, it fits more like a 44.  Game issued jerseys are super tight and form fitting.  From the way it is being described, it won't be the horrible dress like fit that Reebok produced, but don't expect the same tight form fitting fit the pros get - just a more fitted look.  If any of you guys have any of the newer Nike Authentic soccer jerseys, it will be something similar to that.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Like these?

frown.gif

Game jersey as far as material, but it will not be the identical cut.  I have a Nike college game issue UM jersey and even though ti's tagged as a size 50, it fits more like a 44.  Game issued jerseys are super tight and form fitting.  From the way it is being described, it won't be the horrible dress like fit that Reebok produced, but don't expect the same tight form fitting fit the pros get - just a more fitted look.  If any of you guys have any of the newer Nike Authentic soccer jerseys, it will be something similar to that.

That's a bummer. Looks like I'm just gonna have to pay extra to get it tailored. It's still gonna be cheaper than getting reebok game worn jerseys.

when i said materials i meant they are just gonna be the exact looking jerseys from before, just mesh. no other changes, no dri fit or anything..

That's a bummer. Looks like I'm just gonna have to pay extra to get it tailored. It's still gonna be cheaper than getting reebok game worn jerseys.
You can put elastic in the sleeve yourself.  It is very easy.  I started doing it to my jerseys in Pop Warner.  Just cut a small slit on the hemmed seam on the inside of the sleeve, basically in your armpit.  Purchase a package of elastic banding from Walmart.  Attach a safety pin to the elastic, then thread it through the hemmed portion of the sleeve. Once you get it out of the same hole from the other direction, have someone help you get how tight or loose you want it on your arm, then tie a double knot.  Cut away all excess elastic, then push the knot up into the hemmed slot.

Originally Posted by cutthroat

You can put elastic in the sleeve yourself.  It is very easy.  I started doing it to my jerseys in Pop Warner.  Just cut a small slit on the hemmed seam on the inside of the sleeve, basically in your armpit.  Purchase a package of elastic banding from Walmart.  Attach a safety pin to the elastic, then thread it through the hemmed portion of the sleeve. Once you get it out of the same hole from the other direction, have someone help you get how tight or loose you want it on your arm, then tie a double knot.  Cut away all excess elastic, then push the knot up into the hemmed slot.

Appreciate the info
pimp.gif
I'm definitely gonna try this. All I need to know now is what size to get. I have a Reebok game worn jersey sz 44 and it fits perfectly. I'm debating wether to get a 44 or a 42.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Nike told me the Elite jersey is the authentic on-field jersey, which is what I will be getting.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
This is the info I've been waiting for. Now just waiting for the price.

$250 for Elite - $150 on Swoosh...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

How do you get a swoosh account and what are the benefits you get from being an account holder?

Originally Posted by cutthroat

its much easier to take it to the cleaners and they can do it professionally and put in the type and width of elastic band you want

Originally Posted by VTRAN

So are we going to stay in this thread or move to the NFL/NCAA 12'13 thread once season starts?

Staying on this thread. Damn near 40 pages already. Let the other thread stick with NCAA

Back
Top Bottom