2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

So are the elite jerseys available yet? There are some people on ebay that look like they have them but I am worried they are fakes.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by FsuNol8

Originally Posted by 18th letter

$%* why did the cowboys elites get pushed back?
mad.gif
( I needed that dez bryant man.

Check out NFLShop.com   

I've already seen them in stores.
need it on ndc, i have a gift card i never get to use since shoes sell out so quickly on there.

I may have to get a few jerseys. Feels good finally being able to afford one. Is there an explanation on numerical sizing compared to normal s - xl fit?

Picked up my Ravens Huaraches at NTNY on Friday.

Joints are fiiiire. These gon' be my new beaters.

Have any or will any of these drop on NFL Shop?  For those in NYC are these readily available @ NTNY or Mercer or pretty well cleared out?
Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Have any or will any of these drop on NFL Shop?  For those in NYC are these readily available @ NTNY or Mercer or pretty well cleared out?
Thanks in advance
Nike confirmed they will not drop at NFL shop or anywhere else. I know mercer and NTNY are mostly cleared out as well. 

Originally Posted by jayli

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

I'll post pics when I get home. My Reebok authentic was a size 48. (smallest size available at the time) Nike Elite Size 44.And I'm 5'9'', 170.

And ha at the 'rubber' shirt/jersey comparison. Almost spot on. I can see why the players will love the jersey based on the slim fit + elastic nature of the whole jersey.

The real complaint that was prominent from the Reebok auths will carry over to these. The sleeves are not form fitting to the bicep/tricep area at all. The sleeves just hang like a normal shirt. And I know everyone was clamoring for the elastic band in the sleeve to get tightened like the way the players have them.
Def looking forward to the pics, but your comment on the sleeves is probably enough to deter me from getting one.  I've always hated the really long, loose fitting sleeves, although I can understand why they make them like that for retail.

Agreed 100% as a former football player myself i love the sleeves designed to be worn with pads. they just feel better. i want to feel like i'm wearing a jersey not a tshirt.
Would it be possible to have them tailored to be made like a pro cut/game-player issue?

I'm sure with a decent amount of pictures a good tailor would be able to have the jersey looking on point.

Pics as promised. Was in a rush to take these....and I am no expert in taking good pictures so sorry if they're not that great. Any request for additional pictures, just lemme know.

33coqhy.jpg

4hwkl.jpg

iwrh4j.jpg

2itsvfn.jpg

And if you couldn't tell how muted the green now is on the Packers' jerseys in the previous pictures, here's a sleeve comparison pic to the Reebok authentic.

33xy36e.jpg

I have my size 44 authentic on the way as well.  I actually like that green color better then the shimmer crap.  I'm 5'8" so I think the 44 should fit since I remember the RBK 46 that I tried on at the Packer Pro Shop was too big so I ended up passing.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

I picked up 5 jerseys last night for me and my family.

Blue Detroit Lions Calvin Johnson
Black Carolina Panthers Cam Newton
White Miami Dolphins Reggie Bush
White Baltimore Ravens Ed Reed
White Philadelphia Eagles DeSean Jackson

The Ed Reed and DeSean Jackson were both for me.

Waiting on my Bucs to have their White (Away) Elite before I buy one.

I figured I would get the GameDay Jerseys on players I liked, and get the Elite for the team I support.

When do the away Bucs jerseys release?

Originally Posted by Airjaded

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

I picked up 5 jerseys last night for me and my family.

Blue Detroit Lions Calvin Johnson
Black Carolina Panthers Cam Newton
White Miami Dolphins Reggie Bush
White Baltimore Ravens Ed Reed
White Philadelphia Eagles DeSean Jackson

The Ed Reed and DeSean Jackson were both for me.

Waiting on my Bucs to have their White (Away) Elite before I buy one.

I figured I would get the GameDay Jerseys on players I liked, and get the Elite for the team I support.

When do the away Bucs jerseys release?

I have no clue...I know more Elites are scheduled to release this Summer...I was just saying that I'm not going to buy an Elite jersey unless it is a White Bucs since they are my favorite team and I prefer the Away White jerseys to the Home Red...

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Thanks in advance
Nike confirmed they will not drop at NFL shop or anywhere else. I know mercer and NTNY are mostly cleared out as well. 
Damn, missed out completely. And now they're going for rape prices on the bay. Natch.

The only hope with these sellouts: Nike will be doing something similar every year with the shoes.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Pics as promised. Was in a rush to take these....and I am no expert in taking good pictures so sorry if they're not that great. Any request for additional pictures, just lemme know.

And if you couldn't tell how muted the green now is on the Packers' jerseys in the previous pictures, here's a sleeve comparison pic to the Reebok authentic.

I have my size 44 authentic on the way as well.  I actually like that green color better then the shimmer crap.  I'm 5'8" so I think the 44 should fit since I remember the RBK 46 that I tried on at the Packer Pro Shop was too big so I ended up passing.

* Edit

Nevermind, pics on the last page answered my question.

gonna have to hit up the Texans pro shop and try on some Elite jerseys to see which size fits more perfectly

How are the sleeves on the game jersey?  Is it really long?  How about from the elite?  I would like to order a Niners jersey and have them shipped to the Philippines but was wondering what jersey should i get.  I would like a shorter sleeve and a tighter fit around the bicep and tricep area.  What would you guys recommend?  I wear a size med btw, what size should i order for the elite?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by pack888

How are the sleeves on the game jersey?  Is it really long?  How about from the elite?  I would like to order a Niners jersey and have them shipped to the Philippines but was wondering what jersey should i get.  I would like a shorter sleeve and a tighter fit around the bicep and tricep area.  What would you guys recommend?  I wear a size med btw, what size should i order for the elite?  Thanks!

Refer to my pics of my Elite I posted. I'll warn you now. The sleeves of the Elite's hang like the sleeves of a t-shirt. Little to no form fit around the bicep/tricep AT ALL. I can definitely see why Nike did it, but there will be plenty disappointed with it.

Originally Posted by pack888

Refer to my pics of my Elite I posted. I'll warn you now. The sleeves of the Elite's hang like the sleeves of a t-shirt. Little to no form fit around the bicep/tricep AT ALL. I can definitely see why Nike did it, but there will be plenty disappointed with it.

Awful to hear.

Back
Top Bottom