2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think there's one more set of Jerseys that Nike will release.. The ones that you see on Nikestore Manikins .. Or so I've been told by Nike employees. Didn't really like the way the elite felt.. I want the actual jersey!

I'm gonna say that's wishful thinking.  It would only anger people to announce the game, limited, and elite jerseys, have people spend their $ on those, and then release a 4th jersey.  Doesn't make any sense to me.  Plus, NikeNYC's twitter account has said a few times that the on-field elite 51 jerseys will not be made available.

Did anyone else see RG III's interview on ESPN today during the segment about Andrew Luck? He was wearing a Reebok NFL Equipment ******** jersey.

Originally Posted by att baller

Did anyone else see RG III's interview on ESPN today during the segment about Andrew Luck? He was wearing a Reebok NFL Equipment ******** jersey.

I didn't see it, but Nike practice jerseys have an NFL Equipment logo.  Are you sure it was Reebok?

The New Era "Training Camp" camps and the Nike "NFL Fly" shorts have the NFL Equipment branding. Maybe it's something that will still be used for the training/practice clothing?

Toon in all black
tIIVb.jpg

I hope a Legends-type jersey is released closer to the HOF game or the beginning of the season.

Dan Marino #13 jersey with a Swoosh on it once again.

It would be a better than perfect match to go with the upcoming Air Speed Turf Maxes.

Reebok had the 'Premier Throwbacks' two or so years ago.

Also, you cant go wrong with a retired HOF'er.
Never gets traded, and never has a career ending injury leaving me with a useless, dated $285 pile of polyester.

I hope I'm not reaching here...

Originally Posted by docious

I hope a Legends-type jersey is released closer to the HOF game or the beginning of the season.

It would be a better than perfect match to go with the upcoming Air Speed Turf Maxes.

Never gets traded, and never has a career ending injury leaving me with a useless, dated $285 pile of polyester.

As of right now, Nike has no throwback program in place..

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by docious

As of right now, Nike has no throwback program in place..

good, i kinda knew Nike wouldnt do it. its kinda stale but then again they could start selling them anytime.

^
Hopefully adidas will make him some cool gear.  Doubt it though 
laugh.gif

I liked how adidas used the 3 stripes horizontally for the "E" in Derek Rose's last name.

Can someone explain the kicks to me quick. I originally thought each team was gonna get one of each of the sneakers in the pack. Im a jet fan for example and only saw the jets dunks and the 1.3 trainers or whatever they are called.

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Hopefully adidas will make him some cool gear.  Doubt it though 
laugh.gif

I liked how adidas used the 3 stripes horizontally for the "E" in Derek Rose's last name.

i always thought they shudda been called like the "adizerose"or somethin, the name fits so well

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Can someone explain the kicks to me quick. I originally thought each team was gonna get one of each of the sneakers in the pack. Im a jet fan for example and only saw the jets dunks and the 1.3 trainers or whatever they are called.

Nike released what 8 different shoes? They split each shoes in each division (EX: Dunks, AFC South). Those dunks are iD ones which are currently on iD. 

Originally Posted by anhuynh16

Originally Posted by marcushatten

Nike released what 8 different shoes? They split each shoes in each division (EX: Dunks, AFC South). Those dunks are iD ones which are currently on iD. 
gotcha, that makes sense. thanks. wish my jets didnt get those trainers

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

on the real, i'm thinking about returning my elite ray lewis. these new jerseys are NOT for casual wear. it seems like nike really did out think themselves with too much tech. it seems like these are more for actually playing football than wearing casually. the fit is just so awkward. i bought this to actually wear so i'm kinda unhappy. there's no point in keeping a $255 jersey that i can't wear comfortably.

i havent put one on yet, but held one (examined if you will) and came to the same conclusion.

^^ Dope

btw guys/some gals, i wouldnt suggest drying the nike (in my case) "Dallas Knows" tees

mine shrunk considerably.

I recently purchased a Claiborne game replica jersey. It pretty good. Love the feel of the jersey. It's a little snug but I love it so much more then the authentic. The material for the authentic is meant for the players not casual wear

Originally Posted by jthagreat

^^ Dope

btw guys/some gals, i wouldnt suggest drying the nike (in my case) "Dallas Knows" tees

mine shrunk considerably.

I've also learned that with NIke's 100% cotton tees...They shrink a ton.  I try to look for the dri-fit tees or something with at least a 50% polyester blend.  Those are a lot more dryer friendly.

hey guys, Check your local Kohls, they have the GAMEDAY jerseys for the normal price but if you buy a second it is 50 off. With some 20 dollar kohls buck, you can get it for 130 total for the two.

Selections vary, (The two I went to, one had just Santonio Holmes jerseys and the other had none at all.

really? ive never seen NFL jerseys at Khols before. just little kids replicas but that was years ago.

I was shocked Zyzz. But all they had was Holmes on Thursday when I stopped. I was heading to my parents to take them out tonight so my mom said save your money and come with me and use my kohls card when we go out.

Got my Nike Flex runs (Which they have too now but anyway.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) and the one near them had nothing. The one in Ramsey, NJ just had Holmes in a bunch of sizes. If I find Sanchez and Revis tomorrow after the Mets game at one in the city or jersey, I am just doing it.

Back
Top Bottom