2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

school me on ebates.... 125 sound better

It's free to sign up/register.

When you want to make an online purchase go to eBates first and login. Search for the retailer and then select Shop Now. It will open a new browser window for you at that retailer. Make your purchases as normal. Every 3 months eBates will send you a check for whatever cashback you have accumulated in that timeframe.

My most recent check was for just shy of $40 on purchases I was making anyway.

It's super easy to do, the hardest part is actually remembering to go through eBates first! I admit I forget sometimes and getting the credit after the sale is a hassle.

If you want to save even more money, buy discounted gift cards from raise.com.

Right now, you can get $150 in Fanatics gift cards for $133.

Just in from fanatics. Not bad

Elite Lynch was jus dropped off to me. Ordered from The Raider Image when the pre orders went live....

Nice. I'm surprised they still aren't using the numbers with the black outline. Also, I wonder if this tells us that raiders aren't switching to Vapor this season.

This gives us an idea of which teams are switching to vapor this year. Vapor jerseys are pretty clean.

Last edited:
Nice. I'm surprised they still aren't using the numbers with the black outline. Also, I wonder if this tells us that raiders aren't switching to Vapor this season.

This gives us an idea of which teams are switching to vapor this year. Vapor jerseys are pretty clean.

Raiders made the switch, the raider image doesn't give a crap though. They will use their old blanks first. Did this back when cooper was drafted. The original run of the cooper jerseys all had the old cut. Later they sold them with elite 51 template

Nike and NFL shop are selling raider vapor cut limited

As for the black outline, I talked to eps and they mentioned the raiders don't want to sell retail with black outline as it's not a part of the jersey design. They do the outline for the on field because the numbers stretch out too much otherwise and don't look nice.

Last edited:
That's pretty foul. I've seen the Limited Vapor jerseys, so I guess we'll have to wait until closer to the season to see the authentic Vapor jerseys.

That's pretty foul. I've seen the Limited Vapor jerseys, so I guess we'll have to wait until closer to the season to see the authentic Vapor jerseys.

I haven't seen a vapor,elite,eitther yet. I wonder if they will even make them.

Raiders made the switch, the raider image doesn't give a crap though. They will use their old blanks first. Did this back when cooper was drafted. The original run of the cooper jerseys all had the old cut. Later they sold them with elite 51 template

Nike and NFL shop are selling raider vapor cut limited

As for the black outline, I talked to eps and they mentioned the raiders don't want to sell retail with black outline as it's not a part of the jersey design. They do the outline for the on field because the numbers stretch out too much otherwise and don't look nice.
I hate that they do that. At Raider Image at the Universal City Walk they didn't even drop the prices of Reebok Authentics when Nike came in. Would be awesome to cop the older style at a discount. About the black outline honestly imo since they are present on the on field jerseys then that make them part of the jersey design. We want as close to on field as possible and thus should have them on there.  

I hate that they do that. At Raider Image at the Universal City Walk they didn't even drop the prices of Reebok Authentics when Nike came in. Would be awesome to cop the older style at a discount. About the black outline honestly imo since they are present on the on field jerseys then that make them part of the jersey design. We want as close to on field as possible and thus should have them on there.  

Eps does the customization for the raiders and they asked if they should do the black outline. Raiders told them no. The issue is the silver twill. It stretches too much and the numbers look horrible on linemen. It's almost duct tape like. See attached as an example.

Got my Stefon Diggs Vapor limited jersey. Here's a comparison with the Flywire limited jerseys. The Vapor jerseys are the same material and template they used for the color rush jerseys last year. The material is softer, and the jersey fits a little more snug. It's not as baggy as before. There is no more side mesh and the sleeves are a little bit shorter as well

select elite jerseys on ndc for 147 dollars///// im sure a 20 % off is floating somewhere.. and with ebates... could be close to 100

Last edited:
@SpiderTan how much more snug are the new ones? my Eli limited i can fit over a hoodie no problem, would i be able to do that with the vapors?
I work next to Heinz Field and they got the new limiteds in stock so I went to try it on before I ordered one. I wore a L in a game day and a 48 in Elite, and I need an XL for the same fit in the Vapor 

Million dollar question: who in the group picture will be draft busts?!? Lol

Back
Top Bottom