2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Anyone have a limited steelers jersey? Are the stripes on the arms actual fabric or are they essentially screen print like the game ones?

Fanatics does stuff for the NFL Shop, NBA Store, Fans Edge, and I'm sure other places as well. The NFL just bought stake into Fanatics

My Fournette jersey still hasn't shipped free Fanatics SMH
I cancelled my James Conner steelers jersey from there and just went to the stadium and got one that day. He picked his number a month ago and signed a contract, but they said it wasn't due to ship until Sept 28 when I called. No way I was waiting that long

Last edited:

My Fournette jersey still hasn't shipped free Fanatics SMH
I cancelled my James Conner steelers jersey from there and just went to the stadium and got one that day. He picked his number a month ago and signed a contract, but they said it wasn't due to ship until Sept 28 when I called. No way I was waiting that long
Ironically, I just got a tracking number this morning 
laugh.gif

Nice. Limiteds seem like a good option for teams with single layer numbers and no special details on them.

Last edited:
Nice. Limiteds seem like a good option for teams with single layer numbers and no special details on them.

If the raiders used the silver numbers I would get limited every time. The bright numbers make the raiders jersey.

I wonder if they are done with authentic.

Not sure if this is any indication but somebody tweeted to the Patriots Pro Shop asking about the new version of Elites and the pro shop claimed that there is no info on them. The pro shop has carried the old elites every season

Not sure if this is any indication but somebody tweeted to the Patriots Pro Shop asking about the new version of Elites and the pro shop claimed that there is no info on them. The pro shop has carried the old elites every season

Steelers said the same thing

If the raiders used the silver numbers I would get limited every time. The bright numbers make the raiders jersey.

I wonder if they are done with authentic.

I completely agree. Just doesn't feel right without it. Seems like they might be done with authentics since we haven't seen any yet. That would be really strange though.

Does anyone know if the jaguars are wearing their teal elite jersey this fall? Or if they wore it last year at any point? I'm this close to getting a custom fournette 27 from NFL shop but I don't wanna waste my $ if they not gon wear it? It's this one in case y'all wondering

I completely agree. Just doesn't feel right without it. Seems like they might be done with authentics since we haven't seen any yet. That would be really strange though.
The replicas and EQT jerseys always roll out first.  The authentics usually come around closer to fall.  Same thing happened when Nike took over in 2012. 

Does anyone know if the jaguars are wearing their teal elite jersey this fall? Or if they wore it last year at any point? I'm this close to getting a custom fournette 27 from NFL shop but I don't wanna waste my $ if they not gon wear it? It's this one in case y'all wondering

Not sure but you might want to wait.  Jaguars, like most of the NFL, are using the Vapor Untouchable jersey template this year.  Those stocks online are the old Flywire jerseys.

Conner steeler limited vapor just came in today

Nice.  Really happy Nike ditched the ugly Flywire.  REALLY nice to see the NOB in FULL SIZE FONT!  Hopefully that's an improvement all around for the Vapor Untouchable jerseys. Hated that they made the NOB so small on all the jerseys from 2012-2016

Nice.  Really happy Nike ditched the ugly Flywire.  REALLY nice to see the NOB in FULL SIZE FONT!  Hopefully that's an improvement all around for the Vapor Untouchable jerseys. Hated that they made the NOB so small on all the jerseys from 2012-2016

Well this was a custom one through the steelers site. So they used the numbers/names from the current authenticates. I'll was over and snap a couple pics of the premade ones on Tuesday when I'm back at work but I think they're using smaller fonts like before.

25% off Nike at Nfl shop. Would be nice if we had an AMEX20 code this year, because it would stack with this promo.

We ate well off that code last year.

The replicas and EQT jerseys always roll out first.  The authentics usually come around closer to fall.  Same thing happened when Nike took over in 2012. 

Not sure but you might want to wait.  Jaguars, like most of the NFL, are using the Vapor Untouchable jersey template this year.  Those stocks online are the old Flywire jerseys.

Thanks man, I literally been fighting the urge to order it since the draft, and I almost hit myself with that fabolous New York derrick rose 1 special...

Last edited:
first i like to say Jags have one of the nicest uniform designs.

technically, #27 won't be wearing this particular style in the upcoming 2017-2018 season correct?  He will be wearing the Vapor version.

hey NTers,

Use Google Chrome browser and try the HONEY promo code plugin.  The app basically scours the internet and helps you apply the best promo codes to save you $$.

I was browsing NFLshop.com and used the HONEY plugin to save additional 30%.  Picked up Victor Cruz elite for $64.78 shipped.  Used up my discounted gift cards from raise.com.  I also experimented with other elites (ie. Dawkins, Jags, etc.) and got additional 30%.  Try it out! @BlakeKennedyno2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom