2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Lions New Jerseys are :pimp:

Mainly the blue

Not a fan of the team/city word mark under the shield

Blue is fire with the block letters

Have the previous Jared golf vapor elite. Gonna need a ST brown if they release one in the blue

having trouble finding the correct information thought this would be the best place to ask

feel like you guys are most knowledgeable when it comes to nfl jerseys

unfortunately i have 2 nfl elite mac jones jerseys (got them heavily discounted at least)

drake maye is confirmed to wear 10 and im prepared to be hurt again but at least in a current jersey

does anyone know what the best way for me is to get a MAYE name bar for nfl elite jerseys?

i have the white and the red jerseys. the white may be easier because it’s a single blue where as the red jersey has white layered over blue

is there a website that you guys are aware of that sells the on field kits? i know they have sites that have NHL ones

any tips on this would be really appreciated

having trouble finding the correct information thought this would be the best place to ask

feel like you guys are most knowledgeable when it comes to nfl jerseys

unfortunately i have 2 nfl elite mac jones jerseys (got them heavily discounted at least)

drake maye is confirmed to wear 10 and im prepared to be hurt again but at least in a current jersey

does anyone know what the best way for me is to get a MAYE name bar for nfl elite jerseys?

i have the white and the red jerseys. the white may be easier because it’s a single blue where as the red jersey has white layered over blue

is there a website that you guys are aware of that sells the on field kits? i know they have sites that have NHL ones

any tips on this would be really appreciated
Try facebook jersey group. Brian Shepler. $60 for name plate swap.

The Jets are making their throwback uniforms permanent in 2024.
1714357385916.png

1714357444102.png

1714357570793.png

1714357959109.png

1714358172186.png

Back
Top Bottom