2017 YANKEES OFFSEASON THREAD Vol. Gary El Jefe

Sanchez already threw out 2 base thief's :wow:

kid has an absolute CANNON .. the last one he threw out by 5 feet ... we got a star in the making :smokin

It's time for the Yankees organization to begin to get off their god damn high horse.... They make it so hard to root for them.

Let Clint Fraizer have long hair, let CC have a beard if it's neat, and stop with the dumb, stupid and archaic rule.

I get having limits, that's fine.... But let guys have long hair, and neatly trimmed beards.

Adds to another thing on the list of why the stadium is half empty 82 games a season.... Because ownership will continue to live in the past, and act like jack offs to loyal fans

The hair policy definitely isn't why the stadium is half full :lol:

Of course it isn't.

But what it is, is another example on a long list of a tone deaf front office.

Whether it's on the field or off.

And that general tone deafness is why the stadium is half full.

Last edited:
Eh I think it has more to do with the philosophy of Hal. He's a polar opposite from George.

The team is business first and baseball second.  They're living off of their history, instead of trying to create a new one.  George knew that if the team was good, money would come.  It seems Hal is all about resting on his laurels.

Ahhh Johnny Damon. Remember when his contract was up and he was looking for "Derek Jeter money" and he "made Derek Jeter what he was by hitting behind him"? :lol:
Man letting Boras talk for him like that was foolish :rofl:

yo Bird's swing is pretty as hell. reminds me of John Olerud.

i can see him competing for a batting title throughout his career .... am i od'n ?

I NEED BASEBALL TOO ... LET'S GOOOOOO !!!!! :lol:

The Yankees being consistently at or above .500 is a nice contrast from the Knicks & Jets :lol:

yo Bird's swing is pretty as hell. reminds me of John Olerud.

i can see him competing for a batting title throughout his career .... am i od'n ?

I NEED BASEBALL TOO ... LET'S GOOOOOO !!!!! :lol:

I like his swing too but Idk if I see him as a constant year after year candidate for a batting title.

I could be wrong but I see him as a on edge 300 hitter. Somewhere around 295. With constantly on or around 30 HRs per year.

Like I said, I could be wrong. And if I am I wont be upset. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom