2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

I heard when Michael Kay mentioned that Cashman told him about Darvish. They offered him a 24 hour offer so he doesn’t take that offer elsewhere to get more money. Also, they mentioned if they would’ve given Darvish that money Robertson would have to go cuz he’s owed 13 Million next year. Honestly I’d rather have Roberts rather than Darvish.

I heard when Michael Kay mentioned that Cashman told him about Darvish. They offered him a 24 hour offer so he doesn’t take that offer elsewhere to get more money. Also, they mentioned if they would’ve given Darvish that money Robertson would have to go cuz he’s owed 13 Million next year. Honestly I’d rather have Roberts rather than Darvish.

Same. Like many have said, I rather take the rotation as it is now + Adams and/or Sheffield when either are ready. Investing in Yu, no go for me.

Really tired of them floating the idea of breaking up the bullpen. We legitimately can shorten a game up to 4 innings with Warren, Kahnle, Green, Dellin, DRob, Chapman. And move guys in and out in order to keep them fresh all season and into the playoffs.

After all the arbitration, We have like $22mil under the luxury tax

At this point:
Just try to get Todd Fraizer, if he’s not accepting a 1 year deal, maybe 2 year / $24mil.

Let Andujar spend the year in AAA, give Gleyber a month or two to get back in the swing of things and have him take over 2B from Tyler Wade or Ronald Torreyes

Gives us about $10mil for the deadline for pitching if need be.

The Daily News is saying we’re still in on Yu. But the rumor is Cashman thinks he may be able to get Yu for 5 years / $80-90mil.

The market really sucks, but only $16-18mil a year!?!?! I find it hard to believe. But if that’s the offer he can get him at? I’m all in for.

The Daily News is saying we’re still in on Yu. But the rumor is Cashman thinks he may be able to get Yu for 5 years / $80-90mil.

The market really sucks, but only $16-18mil a year!?!?! I find it hard to believe. But if that’s the offer he can get him at? I’m all in for.
That would be crazy if true.

9F0413E6-0C3E-4101-BB70-3005CBC7D9B8.png

I was the first one months ago stating we should bring Yu in.. he's a beast and his only downfall was tripping pitches in the WS. If Andy could have that issue and have it fixed and bounce back I don't see why we can't rid him of it as well

I’m fine with Jacoby being around. He wasn’t bad last year. He just can’t stay healthy.

Would be curious if a move to LF platoon would do him any good.

I’m honestly not sure how long we can keep Gardner around. Heart of the team or not. Especially last year of his contract, and keeping him past that could be risky.

If a good deal for Gardy comes around, Id take it. But more than likely we’ll just let him play out the deal and hopefully we don’t offer anything long term.

Todd Fraizer to the Mets 2 year / $17mil.... Wouldn't have been mad at all if we gave him that deal

Todd Fraizer to the Mets 2 year / $17mil.... Wouldn't have been mad at all if we gave him that deal

If I had to guess, Cashman offered something like 1/$10M.

Guess it's time fot Andujar, though, which i'm pretty excited about. We'll probably go after Neil Walker ot Eduardo Nunez for insurance.

Back
Top Bottom