2017 YANKEES SEASON THREAD VOL: All downhill from here

Gleyber for Cueto. Come on. You need pitching.

:D

We can throw in Nuñez. He would be a good player for you guys.

Last edited:
We can throw in Nuñez. He would be a good player for you guys.

Nunez is my most hated Yankee.. Ever. Never want to see him again ever

He has become a really solid player man. A player of his skillset would be a huge asset for you guys, all personal biases aside.

I was half kidding with the trade offer anyway. But if I am a GM, I throw out trade offers left and right to everyone, regardless if I am shooting for the moon. But hey, you cant say Cueto and Nuñez for Gleyber would be the WORST trade ever right? :lol:

Clippard and Carter :smh:

CC was pitching well again too. Team is unsure about a DL stint. His next start is supposed to be Sunday and with Monday off, they may just see if he can skip and pitch again next week.

Greg Bird, who has been struggling during his minor-league rehab stint, still isn’t feeling right and is seeing a doctor, according to Joe Girardi.

The Yankees manager announced the news Thursday afternoon while on Mike Francesa's show on WFAN.

Bird fouled a ball off his ankle in the team's final Grapefruit League game. He went on the disabled list on May 2.

On Wednesday, Bird went 0-for-3 with two strikeouts and a walk in Triple-A Scranton’s 6-5 victory over Rochester in Moosic, Pa.

“The results, they haven’t been great is the bottom line, so we’re trying to get him going is what we’re trying to do,” Girardi previously said. “I’m not there, so I’m not necessarily watching his whole at-bats and how he’s reacting to pitches, but when you look at the numbers, they’re not what you expect from Greg Bird.”

Greg Bird, who has been struggling during his minor-league rehab stint, still isn’t feeling right and is seeing a doctor, according to Joe Girardi.

The Yankees manager announced the news Thursday afternoon while on Mike Francesa's show on WFAN.

Bird fouled a ball off his ankle in the team's final Grapefruit League game. He went on the disabled list on May 2.

On Wednesday, Bird went 0-for-3 with two strikeouts and a walk in Triple-A Scranton’s 6-5 victory over Rochester in Moosic, Pa.

“The results, they haven’t been great is the bottom line, so we’re trying to get him going is what we’re trying to do,” Girardi previously said. “I’m not there, so I’m not necessarily watching his whole at-bats and how he’s reacting to pitches, but when you look at the numbers, they’re not what you expect from Greg Bird.”

Bird might be buns. I was scared to say it but ....

Any of u youngsters recall this flash in the pan ? :lol:

View media item 2466538
:smh:

We had a few. Matt Nokes, Hensley Muelens, Shane Spencer.

absolutely, we've had Drew Henson, Brien Taylor, Jesus Montero, JOBA :smh:

but Maas will always, for our generation, be that ultimate flash in the pan. dude had people slowly driving Mattingly out thinking he has gonna be that slugger we've been so thirsty for.

i remember that summer in 91 tho, dude was living in the upper deck . he hit some blasts :smokin

Back
Top Bottom